Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of A Sore Throat?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of A Sore Throat?

I usually light a cigar and smoke it out but ive had this for a few days now and it isnt showing any sign of stopping, another thing i usually try is scotch, honey and lemon but that doesnt seem to have worked either.

What do you folks usually do to get rid of a sore throat when you get one?

Regards,

Lee

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Cigars... scotch... well you're just all about the holistic cures, aren't ya?

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Maximillion
    Apparantly Cayenne pepper... but who wants to gargle that? seriously

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/sore_throat.html

let's pretend we're bunny rabbits
    Gargle saltwater and lemon. Sea salt works better (according to Rachel Ray) but the normal kind always worked fine for me and my mom, a registered nurse, swears by it.

Hot things like cayenne should work as well.

*****another important thing to remember is to stay away from any phlem-producing foods like sugary things or milk products They irritate the throat as well as encourage bacteria growth.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Lee, keep an eye on that. I came down with a sore throat early last month and within a few days I was in the emergency room with swollen glands, a high fever and chills. It was horrible. I was out of work for a full week and was sick for over a month. Something's going around and it's bad.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I have a friend that swears by giving a deep throat blowjob to his partner and having him cum in his mouth.

I dunno if it works, but thought it was worth noting :cheerleader:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    I have a friend that swears by giving a deep throat blowjob to his partner and having him cum in his mouth.

Sounds like that old joke... "does it help?" "no, but you won't be worrying about your sore throat afterwards". LOL!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    that's funny I was going to suggest telling the guy not to push down your throat so deep next time, but diff't strokes for diff't folks I quess
    Firepower/Rising Son/Americreme Video
    custom web content
    icq 482810126

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Lee I will fix up that sore throat you have
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

WegCash Robert

yes

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    Sounds like that old joke... "does it help?" "no, but you won't be worrying about your sore throat afterwards". LOL!

I would go with this one also !

Lee, you do want to be careful, a sore throat that doesn't go away in a couple of days is a common symptom of strep throat, and that can be pretty serious - it can progress to a heart infection if it's not treated effectively.

If your throat is a bright red inflamed color, you can try homeopathic belladonna, which any good health food store should have. PM me if you want more info, I know a bit about homeopathy and have been treated mostly homeopathically (my doc is a homeopathic MD) for about 30 years.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    has gargling anything ever actually helped anyone? I've never felt that working.

Aswell as the Salt gargle (BEST) also get yourself some hydrogen peroxide and rinse your mouth with it - The one in the brown bottle in Savon can be used neat (undiluted). It will clear and kill any other nasty stuff in and around your teeth that may be causing the infection.

PS the natural bubbling effect is natural. DO NOT SWALLOW. just rinse and gargle again with salty water afterwards.

Hope you are feeling better.

Dave
    Domain inventory sale.

CamCruise
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post

Well I can tell you it works. Sucking a big cock always helps if I have a sore throat.
    But I find that cum can make it worse if you have a sore throat.

i'd be careful with cayenne. i used to use cayenne pepper to bring my voice back when i needed to sing at a show and my voice wasn't strong. and guess what - as a result, i now have scar tissue on my vocal chords. what worked pretty well for me was throat disks, and slippery elm lozenges aren't bad, either.

your sore throat could be caused by overuse, irritation or infection. infection should be dealt with by a doctor if it doesn't go away.