If this was not posted in the correct area, mod's please move to the appropriate section, thanks.

Pump-Room.com and network for sale.

I am looking to sell the Pump-Room.com site. It ranks at a PR4 (Created Dec, 18 2000).

Pump-Room.com has over 12,000 links in the data base. And there are hard links boosting the category pages. (Most niche pages are PR3).
The site was updated a few years back to accept partner accounts. There are currently 90 partner accounts. Those webmasters submit quality sites on a regular basis. There are currently 40 category/niches pages. The script that runs the site is gossamer threads.

Pump-Room-Thumbs.com ranks at a PR3 (Created Jun 27, 2005).
Pump-Room-Thumbs.com has over 5200 free pics/movies. There are currently 35 partner accounts. Those webmasters submit quality sites on a regular daily basis. There are currently 63 categories. The site is powered by autogallery SQL(JMB software).

Pump-Room-Pays.com (Used to a pay site. Moved back to CCbill after globill fucked many others, as well as myself over.) The site is still ranking at a PR3 even though there is nothing here.

this is a package deal sites and names.
pump-room.com
pump-room.net
pump-room-thumbs.com
pump-room-pays.com

I will provide traffic and sale stats to serious parties.

If you're interested email me ( pumproom at gmail.com ) or ICQ me 50190272