Thread: How Soon Do You Embrace New Technology?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Soon Do You Embrace New Technology?

So this morning Gary and i were talking about all the 'new' stuff we have tried over the past few years and how quickly (or not) we actually started using some of this stuff and realized that a lot of the time, rather than acting right away when some new technology, script or traffic source comes along, we tend to wait a few months before starting to play with them.

I wondered if any of you folks were the same way? Do you adapt to new and emerging technologies as soon as they come about or, like us, do you wait a month or two and see how they actually pan out before investing time, money and energy in them?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I like to see how things play out first. Not the type to rush into new scripts, new technology until the price comes down, the bugs appear to be worked out if any, and all those excuses that seem to make sense... plus i hate having to learn new stuff every week, once a month is enough for my old brain :worm:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Madame0120
    I don't even know how to put phone #s in my cell phone. I still keep paper notes and a handwritten phone book. Sigh .. I doubt I'll ever change.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    normally i wait awhile as mentioned for the "kinks" to work themselves out , but having recently sold my camera's on ebay ( mentioning what kind of work i do and providing samples was a real plus...sick people! ) november cannot come soon enough. ( intepreted: i view the nikon d3 as more of a birthday present and not an "impulse buy" )

sincerely ~ nov 7th i turn 43 ..."who's your daddy?"... :whip: