Thread: Anyone Know Of Any Cross Dressing Sponsors?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone Know Of Any Cross Dressing Sponsors?

I just found a CD full of cross dressing content at the bottom of my desk drawer and i honestly dont think i have ever seen a sponsor with a CD paysite attached to it.

Do any of you folks promote cross dressing and if so, where do you send the traffic?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Chad isn't a sponsor, but he crossdressed for Phoenix Forum a couple years ago...

it's a mighty small amateur site, but you could try http://www.jamesadlerxxx.com

i'm trying to remember the other one i used to promote - the text REALLY didn't get it, and made the site not sell but the content was interesting. unfortunately i did better with my crappy CD avs site. all i remember is the site was beige and had lots of sort of curly fru-fru letters.

Madame0120
    If the paperwork is in order it would sell well in the phone sex biz. Would you like me to ask around? Depending on the price, I might like it for my inventory.

I'll be around tomorrow .. say hello.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    it's a mighty small amateur site, but you could try http://www.jamesadlerxxx.com

i'm trying to remember the other one i used to promote - the text REALLY didn't get it, and made the site not sell but the content was interesting. unfortunately i did better with my crappy CD avs site. all i remember is the site was beige and had lots of sort of curly fru-fru letters.
    Sounds like CDFun and yeah that is a crappy site LOL

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Regards,

Lee
    interesting --- first we go from "i've never seen a cd site" to - "yea, sounds like CD Fun and that is a crappy site" ... so make up my mind already.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    interesting --- first we go from "i've never seen a cd site" to - "yea, sounds like CD Fun and that is a crappy site" ... so make up my mind already.
    I clicked the link you provided

Regards,

Lee

Ok, so what makes you say it's a "crappy site" just from viewing the tour?? .... just curious.

i don't care for CDfun, but ya never know how it would do. it's not the site that i used to promote - which, btw, belongs to a program that is now gone.

We have a crossdressing site, but it actually straddles the line with regular "tranny" content and is evolving more as Delia transitions:

http://www.deliacd.com/clean/

CD stuff seems to sell really well; there are SO MANY crossdressers out there who are also often t-girl admirers.

We've also discovered that some of the CD content that looks kind of ugly seems to sell really well. Here are some links to more sites, with the more crossdresser-ish sites at the top of the list:

http://www.deliacd.com/links.html

That "Gay Like Girl" site, for example, is really kooky but sells like hotcakes.

What is wrong with CDfun? I think their content looks exactly like what a lot of crossdressers want to see; regular guys going through "transformation".
    Promote solo guy site TrixiesHouseboy.com!
    WebWhoreBucks

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Regards,

Lee
    What makes you say that is a "crappy site" ?

you must have very different - and specific traffic. sites showing guys dressing up didn't sell for me at all. my traffic wanted to see guys already in female gear jacking off, doing fetish stuff or fucking.

i REALLY don't care for their toon mascot, but again - my traffic was looking for an entirely different kind of site. perhaps it makes sense for the kind of traffic that's looking for the transformation, not just sexual CD content.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    What is wrong with CDfun? I think their content looks exactly like what a lot of crossdressers want to see; regular guys going through "transformation".

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    you must have very different - and specific traffic. sites showing guys dressing up didn't sell for me at all. my traffic wanted to see guys already in female gear jacking off, doing fetish stuff or fucking.

i REALLY don't care for their toon mascot, but again - my traffic was looking for an entirely different kind of site. perhaps it makes sense for the kind of traffic that's looking for the transformation, not just sexual CD content.
    We haven't really sent it any traffic so I don't know if it would sell for us or not either, that's why I was curious. I only noticed the site fairly recently and have never heard anyone talk about it so it's interesting to hear some chatter on that site and the subject of CD sites in general. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:
    Promote solo guy site TrixiesHouseboy.com!
    WebWhoreBucks