Thread: Does this work for you?

Xstr8guy

Does this work for you?

I'd like to open a FedEx account so I can have stuff shipped from my house. That should be easy enough. Just fill out the online application form and voila! WRONG!

Go here and try to register for a new account... http://www.fedex.com/us/

I've tried every browser under the sun and I can't get the "I accept" button to function. And this form has been broken for months. I even told them at the local FedEx location that I use for shipping that the form was broken and they said I was wrong.

How can a major corporation like FedEx have a broken form for months?! It's absolutely absurd!

Once all your info is inserted the button changes from that funny non pushable one to a buton that takes you to the next page.

Plus if it makes any difference I clicked on both the parts here to read them:

I have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following. I also understand how FedEx
    intends to use my information.
    • fedex.com Terms of Use
    • Privacy Policy

I did everything in reverse order by the way too... not that it should affect the result, but just letting you know I started from the bottom and worked up.. coz I went sraight to the button you said didn't work
    Domain inventory sale.

Xstr8guy
    Thanks A.L.! I did manage to get the form to work by mucking around with it. I wouldn't have continued to try if you hadn't said it worked for you.