Thread: Links Raided, Operator Arrested

MistahTaylor

Links Raided, Operator Arrested

TV Links, a Web site that provided links to hundreds of movies, documentaries, TV shows and cartoons hosted on streaming media sites such as Google Video and YouTube, has been raided by UK authorities. The site's operator was also arrested, The Guardian reports. Even though the site has not hosted any pirated content, it was a thorn in the side of movie and TV studios, thanks to having links to newest movies and TV shows. As the largest site of its kind, it showcased the power of user-driven Internet, with the site's visitors helping to keep links to content constantly updated."

Anyone ever go to this site??
    LOL it had movies on it that where still in theatres people could just click on and go to for weeks until this site got busted hehe. Youtube is next from what I read and saw on CNN today.
    Love KT

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar
    WOW I was wondering what happened I was trying to watch last night. I am in London now I loved that site because living in mexico my TV was so limited.

Bummer!

I'm not Gay...Not that there's anything wrong with that.... EmporerEJ's Avatar
    Political subdivision United States, Continent North America, Planet Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    Well, here is a very clear differnce between biz in the UK, and USA.
    That could not have happened here in the USA.
    It has already been tested in court.

Eric J. White
    VirtualSexMachine.com

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Angel View Post
    WOW I was wondering what happened I was trying to watch last night. I am in London now I loved that site because living in mexico my TV was so limited.

Bummer!
    I know.. So many of my friends where so mad.. LOL It is a shame cause there was some stuff on there that you cant find anywhere else and it was cool to see some of that stuff again you cant check out on tv.