Hello webmasters!!! I am pleased to announce my return to the biz… After taking a year off to travel and regroup I’m coming back to promote one of the best programs in the industry today: CEcash 3.0!

The original spearheads of the industry, CEcash is ready to do it all over again! Our impeccable reputation speaks for itself, so jump on the bandwagon and lets go for a ride! We have 50 new sites to promote, thousands of new galleries, banners, and most importantly our powerful new 3.0 advanced statistics system. We will be releasing new galleries and promotional materials every week via the new CEcash Times Newsletter. Make sure to keep an eye out for it in all your inboxes.

CEcash Raises Payouts! Free Trial Program payouts have now been increased to $30 per “FREE” signup. Advertise any of our 35 new free trial tours or any of the 5 Brand new HD sites to get $30 per “FREE” join. Don't delay; get your links up now!

CEcash enters the High Definition market with the addition of 5 Brand new HD sites including the all-new Cybererotica HD. Promote the only free trial HD sites on the net and earn $30 per “FREE” trial!
Earn money with the new and improved CEMags program! Earn $1.50 per email, $15 per upsell, and 50% of all dialer revenue by promoting any of our 20 brand new Email collection sites. With 20 new sites we know we have your niche covered, don't hesitate, give our CEMags program a try today, we know you will be happy with the results!

CEcash revamps the All Access Pass program! Over 20 new sites added, earn up to $1.30 per email, no deductions! Gain an additional $15 per upsell and 50% of all dialer revenues when you promote any of these 20 new sites!

New Promo Tools! We have literally added thousands of new Galleries and Banners for the CEcash 3.0 launch. If you are using older banners and galleries, make sure to check out the promo tools page to load up on all new creative materials.

I have missed you guys, and I am really looking forward to seeing all of you at the next show…

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Kisses,

Gianna