Thread: Will the GayVN's be on fire?

CamCruise

Will the GayVN's be on fire?

Do you think the fires in southern California keep people from getting to the GayVN Event?

i don't see why. the fires aren't in the area of either local airport or the hotel...

I'm all jacked-up on Mountain Dew markwolff's Avatar
    I am packing my bags right now for a 7am flight tomorrow to LAX, i have CNN on and i have to admi, i am wondering if i should go down there, i think i still will, as i have several video shoots and meetings planned, and as as Basschick says the fires are mostly away from central LA and Hollywood at least for now?. I was scheduled to drive down to SD on Monday for 2 days, however it looks like it's a complete disaster in that area and i am going to avoid it, unless things take a drastic turn for the better. Is there anyone in the San Diego area on the board, and are you OK? CNN says that 1 in 3 homes in SD county has been evacuated.

Mark, Vin from manifest says

"Its not good for us. Its burning south, east, and north of me. The entire city of Del Mar has been asked to evacuate. From my place here near San Diego State Universtiy, the interstate 15 north has been closed, as well as the interstate 5 north. I cant even drive to see my dad in Oceanside, my brother in Orange county has the fire buring about 2 miles from his place... Its not good, lets hope for the winds to change and work in our favor."

I don't imagine Hollywood in danger, but I'm no expert...

Oh please.

there's nothing here but concrete and potted plams for 50 miles.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    The way these fires were SET, a lot of things we didn't expect to burn might be kindling by Thursday

CamCruise
    I am sure Hollywood will be fine.

I was thinking more on the lines of getting into town by car. I saw that the I-5 is a parking lot. And there are a lot of freeways that are closed do to smoke and fire.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CamCruise View Post
    I am sure Hollywood will be fine.
    Yeah, it's always been burning.