Thread: any place to license clipart for adult sites?

any place to license clipart for adult sites?

does anyone know of a place one can license stock art or clipart for adult sites? the places i know don't allow it...

thanks!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Have you tried places like templatemonster.com?

I know they do some clip art stuff along with icons and other graphics.

Regards,

Lee

http://www.bigstockphoto.com/?refidzPABhrKV5fz -- you have to click a box for the site to show you the adult rated images. As to actual ClipArt ... you're probably going to end up grabbing some of the adult silhouette fonts and then making some gifs from them. http://nawtythings.com/nfonts.html

thanks, bec, i'll check it out.

i'm not looking for adult clipart - just clipart or art that can be used on adult sites. all the stock photo and clipart sites i know have something listed in their terms and conditions either prohibiting or tightly restricting use on adult sites.

how are you doing? feeling any better?

Ah ok ... then head to your fav computer software store or hit ebay or amazon and grab up some photo and clipart software ... you can use those images on anything. One that I use a lot is my Big Box of Art from www.hemera.com

oh and yes - feeling a bit better. the heart surgery is healing good finally and now they're talking about getting me back into the hospital to do the aorta bypass for the legs now. thanks for asking

i'm glad you're feeling better, and i hope soon you can get the bypass out of the way and get back to your life!