Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Naked Kelly Taylor Gallery!

MistahTaylor

New Naked Kelly Taylor Gallery!

I got a little gift today from chip that made me so happy and I wanted to share it!

I THINK IT IS REALLY SEXY.
    It doesnt have any of my new body and new look pics on it but it has some more recent stuff and I think it is SUPER HOT!

Check it out and tell me what you think.
    http://galleries.gaybucks.com/model/A0000025_kelly/

Tell me what ya think!!
    Chip of course was the creator of this amazing work.
    Thank you chip.. MUCHO LOVE KT

P.s. My update on this affiliate gallery is.. that it will be finished and ready hopefully this weekend.. Hopefully some of you fine people will help me plug it.

MistahTaylor
    please give me any input if you have any ok. Love KT

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Very nice. So when do we get to see the "new improved" you???
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Yeah for you Kelly!!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    Yeah for you Kelly!!
    was that sarcasm I hear?? AWWW I love you chad.. I was just sharing the gallery cause I thought it looked good and wanted to share.. Not trying to show off.. Hope I didnt come off that way.. Hope you like the gallery.. it is not real big deal but it is still cool to see new stuff of yourself when it comes out...Im sure everyone understands..
    Love KT

OH honey, that was not sarcastic, I think it is very cool!

You know I love that sexy bod of yours :-)
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

PS: It would be even COOLER if Chip would ever send me that password he has promised for the last million years

:-)
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post

PS: It would be even COOLER if Chip would ever send me that password he has promised for the last million years

:-)
    HAHA.. Do you want one?? I can get you one! I will PVT you with it.. LOL chip is doing a model shoot and is not playing babysitter to like 5 or 6 boys haha which cannot be easy haha.. As Im sure all of us know..Anyways thanks you guys for the support and positive feedback.. More would be happily appreciated.
    Thanks KT

marcjacob
    Kelly when this goes live will you let me know by PM on either board? Im back pushing Boyfunk and id love to put it on some sites for you. Ill blog you too if you like.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    The click to preview images, the preview image isn't showing up on Safari or Firefox. FYI. I am assuming it's just not complete yet. Other then that it looks really nice!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTwinksCam View Post
    The click to preview images, the preview image isn't showing up on Safari or Firefox. FYI. I am assuming it's just not complete yet. Other then that it looks really nice!
    I think its just not dont yet, i use IE and dont see them either.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Sorry for the confusion, folks. It's not a live gallery, it's a template fresh from the designer that isn't quite ready for prime time.

Kelly asked me if he could show it to a few people, I didn't quite know that meant posting it to two different webmaster boards, but I can't complain too much about someone who's pimping our site

We are just finishing up a small shoot, we'll be catching up with galleries and such in the next few days.

MistahTaylor
    Hey Marc,
    I will let you know when it is done! I would love to be to BLOGGED as well that would be amazing! DO YOU USE ICQ? I would love to chit chat
    This is just a preview It should be live and working sometime very soon in the future. Chip just has to finish the rest! Thanks everyone for your input it is very very sweet of you!
    LOVE KT
    P.s. I will repost it here on this thread when it is live and working for sampling.

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by MistahTaylor View Post
    Hey Marc,
    I will let you know when it is done! I would love to be to BLOGGED as well that would be amazing! DO YOU USE ICQ? I would love to chit chat
    This is just a preview It should be live and working sometime very soon in the future. Chip just has to finish the rest! Thanks everyone for your input it is very very sweet of you!
    LOVE KT
    P.s. I will repost it here on this thread when it is live and working for sampling.
    Sure send me your ICQ via one of the boards pm, ill hit you up. Im not on this weekend much but ill hit you up monday!

You will have to excuse my typing though, my laptop keyboard is dying, im having to copy and paste certain keys

MistahTaylor
    Here is my ICQ#370-935-134