Thread: CS vs. JUB - "The Challenge" - and the winner is...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Working hard to dominate the gay adult industry. JamesXR's Avatar
    Thank you so much Chip. I am proud to accept the Gaybucks Chip award for "Most Naive Post Ever".
    Still I don't think I deserve it. I did put an awful lot of ifs and wishful thinkings in that post. Please read a post twice before you slam it. I really did ask if they could possibly get forgiveness if they just decided to be open, honest, admitted their wrongs, and apologized. That's a pretty tall order, and as you put it, uncharacteristic of them. Still I'd really like to see them just open up and level with the people.
    I'm really hoping that they don't pop onto the boards with a lame excuse that doesn't jive with reality, and stick to their guns in the face of all contrary evidence. Then I'm going to be stuck meeting them at shows all the time, smiling at them awkwardly, my naive trust totally betrayed. I don't think they're going anywhere, so I'd rather that they man up and give people the truth so I don't end up feeling betrayed, and we can move on. Lame denials aren't going to do anything but drag this out forever.
    So I'm making the offer, I will forgive in exchange for honesty. No grudge.
    JamesXR
    Affiliate Relations for www.BoyZShop.com
    Yes, I do have what you're looking for.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I reread your post after posting mine, which is why I edited to remove the part about "most naive post" -- I felt it wasn't fair. You actually beat me to the punch by posting before I'd made the correction (less than 10 mins.)

I didn't actually say it's uncharacteristic of them because, the truth is, I don't really know what is or is not characteristic of them. I would *like* to believe that they are good honest people who, like the rest of us, want a successful business and to be able to work together with other companies in this industry.

But regardless of what your optimism or my or anyone else's obvservations say, actions pretty much speak above all else. That's why I'm hopeful (but not really optimistic) that they will speak out and address the situation. I do think a lot of people will forget and life will go on if they own up to it and move past it, but I think this is one of those things that won't just go away with silence.