Thread: Feedback on Gay Paysite Please

Board Whore

I Wonder? Feedback on Gay Paysite Please

Hello everyone, my name is Ben and I work for Rage Cash.

I just wanted to get a little feedback on our twink site - Twinks Pounded

What you like about the tour! What you don't like! How you think we can improve things!

For webmasters interested in promoting this site we have a TON of exclusive material for you.

So, there you have it. Please give it to me straight.....errr gay haha

You can catch me on ICQ 887 773 should you have any questions and thanks very much for your time guys.

Looking for content ;)
    too much meat and muscles on the models to be twinks or is that just me ?

:gaydays:

no, it's me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    too much meat and muscles on the models to be twinks or is that just me ?

:gaydays:

Those could be called "College Boys" or "Jocks" but calling those guys twinks is not only innaccurate, it's counter-productive.

Guys into guys like that will be turned off by the word "twink" and guys into twinks will be turned off by the fact that they can't see rib cages and that vacant, guant look that twinks have.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Board Whore
    great feedback guys really appreciate it!

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post

Guys into guys like that will be turned off by the word "twink" and guys into twinks will be turned off by the fact that they can't see rib cages and that vacant, guant look that twinks have.

LoL!! Love it!

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    To me the overall design looks "unfinished" - there is a header and a footer and betwixt that is some ripped apart stuff with 1px border-boxes. Inside those boxes are some semi stylish boxes as well.

Don't get me wrong I like that logo design - it looks nice and raunchy with those cracks in "pounded" and the modelnames - and I like the playfull detailed backdrop behind the logo and the modelname. To my eyes however the two styles just do not fit together.

And like my foreposters said - that ain't twinks there, those are jocks/collegeboys. Twinks are younger, thinner and less athletic looking.

DEV...
    :-D

Looking for content ;)
    so reading the comments this site is a classic "know your market" deal and shows that for str8 programs just putting up a gay site isnt something that can be done using your lefthand only..

:egg:

so reading the comments this site is a classic "know your market" deal and shows that for str8 programs just putting up a gay site isnt something that can be done using your lefthand only..

:egg:
    this is tooooooo true!!! and every year around sept/oct there is always a bunch of new gay sites released by str8 companies trying to "capture that big pink buck" :boring:

Looking for content ;)
    LOL wonder what makes sep/oct so special for the guys that they have to give it a go there...

you know what i really noticed about this site is that there's no pounding except on the header. the rest seems like fairly sedate studio fucking...

That's something else I noticed.. is that the fucking didn't seem very rough...

"Pounded" would suggest a hard, solid, rough ass-slamming, but this just looks like.. fucking. Almost gentle.

Again, we seem to have a disconnect between what gay people think and what straight people think gay people think.

(one other thing I thought I'd mention is that many of the guys are... um... kinda ugly. I'm not sure anyone is really going to be wanting to pay to see anyone who looks like some of them naked.)
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

LOL wonder what makes sep/oct so special for the guys that they have to give it a go there...
    I think companies come out of the summer slowdown wanting to boost their sales and str8 companies always hear that gay sites are cash cows....so they built their site in sept and release in oct

....thats just my theory