Thread: A Taste of Blue

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

A Taste of Blue

Hey guys, here's the movie poster for the Halloween horror movie we did. It's called A Taste of Blue. I wrote the script, and this is the first time I've had a script that's been produced, so I'm really excited. It's our version of those late night b-grade horror movies, and it was a blast to film.

Here's the synopsis:

It was a dark and horny Halloween night. Two hot young studs (Cody Fallon and Blake Riley) are looking for some trouble to get into. It seems that trouble finds them, but it's the kind of trouble that any hot young guy would want to get into. Setting out to attend a Halloween costume party, they approach a spooky old house. Who's home is this? Where did that invitation come from? They have no idea, but a party's a party. And what of this house? What if they've gone to the wrong house? Dark forces are at work, drawing them closer to a dark and sexy stranger (Chris Rockway) who might steal their souls... among other things.

A Taste of Blue debuts on RandyBlue.com tomorrow, Oct. 30th. Happy Halloween!

And if you want to see how much fun we had making it, check out our behind the scenes video on YouTube.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

you've never done the wildmonkeydance? wildwildwest's Avatar
    the poster is awesome. any promo content available for affiliates?

w

W.W.West
    ultimate gay male erotica traffic
    wildmonkeydance

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwildwest View Post
    the poster is awesome. any promo content available for affiliates?

w
    Why, yes. Check your inbox tomorrow morning (or in a few hours, heh heh). Your regular BlueLoot affiliate email will have all the promo materials for A Taste of Blue.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com