Thread: Do You Swap Sponsors When One Has A Raised Payout?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Swap Sponsors When One Has A Raised Payout?

For example, yesterdays $75 per sale day with ARS.

Did any of you folks change out your ads for the day to take advantage of the $75 per sale promo that ARS were having or did you leave your existing sponsors on your sites without changing or adding any of the ARS paysites?

Do raised payouts motivate you to try new sponsors on your sites?

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    That's a great question. There are two reasons to offer a bonus pay day, to reward the loyalty of your current affiliates and probably more importantly, to attract new affiliates to try your program. I'm of a mind if you try the sites and find that you can convert them, they can be added to your list of regularly promoted sponsors. It would be great to know if that actually happens.

i used to, but not any more. for one thing, if a site sells really well for me, i can still sometimes make more money promoting it than promoting sites having a bonus day. also sales are usually poorer for a lot of us on bonus days - i suppose because so many more people have so many links to the sites offering the bonus for the day.

for another thing, over the years, every time i ramped up to promote an ars bonus day with google adwords, something went wrong. my entire google account went down for three days once, and another time, an ad we had been running all year was suddenly turned off by a google editor the day of the bonus sales. there's a list of these stories but something at google ALWAYS goes wrong on ars bonus days