Thread: PR - Gunzblazing Completes Paysite Renovations & Increases Payouts

I'd rather be whole, than good

PR - Gunzblazing Completes Paysite Renovations & Increases Payouts

Thursday, Nov 1, 2007

CYBERSPACE — Gay affiliate program GunzBlazing.com has introduced new Flash tours for it websites with fresh, cutting-edge promotional tools.

“We just finished a 12-month, complete revamp of all our paysites, giving them a great new look complete with a widescreen, Flash streaming, bigger images and altogether easier to navigate the sites,” GunzBlazing.com President Brian Randal said. “Not only do our sites have a brand new look, but we are continuing to add great new content with the same high quality that people have come to expect from us.”

Gunzblazing.com’s latest program increases payouts from $30 to $35 and up to $40 to webmasters who send more than 30 joins in a two-week period.
    Webmasters signing up also will have access to all new sales tools such as hosted photo and video galleries, new banners, downloadable promotional content zips and more.

"A very slick Flash streaming trailer player will be ideal for blogs," a representative said, "allowing webmasters to select a specific video trailer or to have the player self update with new video releases."

Gunzblazing operates CollinOneal.com, HairyBoyz.com, BangBangBoys.com, Barebacking.com, RearStable.com, SexGaymes.tv, FistingCentral.com, Hotbarebacking.com and XtraInches.com, all with new features, exclusive galleries and hardcore video feeds.

For more information, visit GunzBlazing.com.

Chris Ward
    I can tell you that having worked with Brian and his team for over five years, Gunzblazing is absolutely the best of breed and Brian is one of the best men I know. If you have not worked with these guys, you are really missing out on great money making opportunities--and a pleasurable experience to boot!