Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tons of pirated content!

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Titanmen's Avatar

Tons of pirated content!

http://malefilms.sensualwriter.com/
    and their sister site
    http://malefilmsgay.thumblogger.com/home/

Entire full length films from most every major studio.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    You know. Webmasters are so afraid of torrent sites. Rapidshare + blog is sooo much more dangerous.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    gaytorrents.ru
    :-D

marcjacob
    Have you reported this to Sensual Writer? They seem pretty stand up. Id guess they would pull it.

marcjacob
    I sent the admin a pm on their board. I hope they pull the blogs. I know pms can take a day or two to get looked at though.

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post
    You know. Webmasters are so afraid of torrent sites. Rapidshare + blog is sooo much more dangerous.

The thing about rapidshare is you only get one part of something, then have to wait x number of minutes for the next part etc etc etc. Whereas on torrent sites, you get the ENTIRE THING in one download, and frankly torrent downloads ARE faster than rapidshare.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    The thing about rapidshare is you only get one part of something, then have to wait x number of minutes for the next part etc etc etc. Whereas on torrent sites, you get the ENTIRE THING in one download, and frankly torrent downloads ARE faster than rapidshare.
    Can't you upgrade a rapidshare account for a fee. I am not sure but I think you can. If that's true then you get like whatever you want for a monthly fee....

Gay is the new Black
    Can't you upgrade a rapidshare account for a fee. I am not sure but I think you can. If that's true then you get like whatever you want for a monthly fee....
    You can also hack the accounts without a monthly fee.
    Be Who You Are!

Yep..you can upgrade for a fee..but all the torrents are free (at least so far).

Think big. Shoot hard.
    The torrents suck as far as speed goes. From what I hear a Rapidshare PAID account is fast as hell. Pay once a month or whatever it is and steal all you want.

It looks like Rapidshare has more Full Length stuff as well vs. compressed torrent movies.

The torrents suck as far as speed goes. From what I hear a Rapidshare PAID account is fast as hell. Pay once a month or whatever it is and steal all you want.

It looks like Rapidshare has more Full Length stuff as well vs. compressed torrent movies.

Tell ya what..go to http://en.gay-torrents.net/ and see if you still believe the same thing.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    Tell ya what..go to http://en.gay-torrents.net/ and see if you still believe the same thing.
    Been there. I still believe what I say. Much easier to find a blog with links to rapidshare if you want to "steal" a full dvd movie with menus etc.

Go and find a full length DVD movie with menu on gay torrents and see how long it takes to dl. (I don't mean one in wmv or rm etc.)

Been there. I still believe what I say. Much easier to find a blog with links to rapidshare if you want to "steal" a full dvd movie with menus etc.

Go and find a full length DVD movie with menu on gay torrents and see how long it takes to dl. (I don't mean one in wmv or rm etc.)
    I have..that's my point..it is faster..but this "debate" is pointless now.
    What I was trying to point out is that it's a bit ridiculous to say "ignore" the torrents and worry only about rapidshare.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Oh. Don't ignore the torrent sites at all. Hell, use them to brand your product. OUCH!

But rapidshare is just plain BAD!

Yes we are so afraid we are running as fast as we can in the opposite direction
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com