Hi,

I'm Past and I'm working for the Temptation House adult site. well this is my first post and it already is an "commercial announcement" ... i apologize hereby to anyone who minds ... I need to build up a solid base of reliable affiliates quick, so I'll try to give here sincere and complete information about our programme. Beware, our site has mixed, gay lesbian as well as straight content!

Temptation House is an "adult reality show" loosely continuing the Italian
"reality show" Vites Piate (something like Big Bro**er). Users are offered a
- 24/7 high quality live feed (16 cams) into a house full of people enjoying life
- few hundreds of downloadable videos of the hottest things to happen on a particular day
- few hundreds of pictures hot every day
- interaction with people inside the house, voting who stays in and who gets out
.... so, lots of original fresh content every day. we also have a generous free
preview allowing to browse all the images and view one of the 16 cams without any restrictions.

To webmasters we offer
- ccbill affiliate program with 30-35% revshare on first sale (depends on how much your traffic converts)
- for webmasters who ask for it a 20% revshare on first sale with recurring forever (sign up first)
- long lasting tracking cookies (ccbill default is 3 days, we use 10 days as 90+% of first time visitors decide if to sign up or not)
- possibility to use any of the pictures from our website to promote Temptation House (see details on our website)

temptationhouse.com
(click free tour > webmasters)

if interested, please feel free to sign up or ask me for details (for a quick response please use my e-mail temptationhouse [at] email.cz ). If you already signed up and with to change from first-sale to recurring e-mail me too.

Regards, Past