Thread: So Tonight Im Gonna Set Some Buildiings On Fire to Celebrate...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So Tonight Im Gonna Set Some Buildiings On Fire to Celebrate...

Guy Fawkes Night which is something that isnt really celebrated in the USA for some reason (which i have never understood).

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    Its more of a Brit thing. I think they celebrate in New Zealand and some other parts of the world as it spread with colonialism. We had a great night yesterday at an organised display. The local council really spent some money on it.

Dzinerbear
    Maybe it's too cold in Canada to celebrate a November holiday, and we often even get snow in November, although those would be good reasons to light a bonfire.

We celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday in May (as close to the 24th as possible). As a kid it was also called Firecracker Day. Now, it's more commonly called the May Two-Four Weekend after the 24th of May, but also beer comes in cases of 24 called two-fours. And every Canadian needs at least one two-four for the weekend.

Michael

When I lived in New Zealand, we celebrated Guy Fawkes, it was a fun night of fireworks and partying. Thanks for bringing back good memories, I totally forgot about that.

Making Pain Pay!
    For a second there I thought maybe you were going to go light some buildings on fire to celebrate getting the site back up!

I suppose you still could! ;o)
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

mgillis
    HAPPY GUY FAWKES!

There are so many expat groups in Toronto, so we do have unofficial Guy Fawkes - at least for nostalgia.

We are going to a friends tonight, light up a straw dummy and get very, very drunk!

LOL!

It's a good holiday - it celebrates the almost blowing up of the British Parliament. Almost, but not quite. Hilarious!!

M.