Thread: Jeremy Hall - Newbie

REAL JOCKS FUCK

Happy Jeremy Hall - Newbie

My name is Jeremy Hall, I have been a model in the industry for almost three years. I have appeared in videos for studios such as Falcon, Channel 1, JetSet, Titan, Studio 2000 to name a few. I decided ten months ago to launch my own website ClubJeremyHall.com all are encouraged to sign up for my affiliate program under Webmasters.

I have been reading a lot of postings on this site and others like it. I’m a newbie so a lot of makes no sense at this point. But I intend to get very involved in this side of the business. I’m making a point of being at all the events, and conferences. If you see me, please say hello.

Please feel free to ask any questions, or give me any comments. Constructive criticism is more then welcome. Thank you!!

Epoch Holly
    Love your site! It is really hot! Welcome to the board! Hope to see more of you around!

I'd rather be whole, than good
    Nice seeing you on the board Jeremy.

BRIAN.

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good. C1R_Andy's Avatar

Good Shit

Hey Jeremy! Welcome to the board...and the other side of the Industry

I've seen you around the office a few times but never got a chance to introduce myself or chat with you. Next time you stop by say hello, I sit right across from eddie.

if you ever have any questions, feel free to give me a shout!

Andy