View Poll Results: Which 1 Issue do you believe is most important for the 2008 Elections

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Immigration Reform

1 3.03%
  • Health Care

8 24.24%
  • Education

1 3.03%
  • Border Security

2 6.06%
  • War In Iraq

14 42.42%
  • Social Security Reform (cuz we all ain't young)

0 0%
  • Civil Rights (any, not just same sex marriage)

3 9.09%
  • Economy (spending, trade deals, taxes, etc)

4 12.12%
  • Terrorism

0 0%

Thread: Reasearch Help Needed

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar

Big Grin Reasearch Help Needed

Hey all, I am doing some research on a project, and am wondering if I can get some help from you all.

It really is simple, but need to find out what is the pressing issue for 2008 for adult webmasters? :argue: If your issue isn't listed in the little poll, hey just post it here.. non scientific, but it'll help fill in a void on the project.

thanks in advance, now fingers crossed that the poll option works. :morning:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

let's pretend we're bunny rabbits
    I'd say "environment", actually, just because it's the first thing that popped into my head. Although most if not all of the things in the poll are in a pretty shitty state right now, so it's hard to tell where to begin......

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I ain't american but since this is for the Webmaster issues I'd say something like "legal certainty" - no wishi-washi new legal issues put upon the adult-webmasters to hinder their progression - but since this is not #1 topic on the forefront... oh well..
    My second choise would be ... freedom

The "land of the free" aint so free anymore - just think about how much they spy into your privacy, into MY privacy and into each others privacy (e.g. the collection of passenger data when flying to the US or just crossing the airspace). Everything is rectified with "war on terror", EVERYTHING

Personally if I'd had to vote in the 2008 election I'd do two things differently

1) not just go to the voting booths, but this time cast a VALID vote - nothing I did so far - but I went voting and choose to cast an invalid vote.

2) vote for anything other than the republic party - what those freaks did to the world in the years after Clinton is just way to much to handle in one's lifetime and the party as a whole needs to be punished for letting it happen
    :-D

How long have you been gay?
    I agree with devilish as far as biz goes, no legal wishy washy.

I always consider my vote valid since I do the research before hand. It’s not just the Republican Party it’s both parties. One thing Americans must do it get back to voting and remember all politics are local. Once the American public take back their local government the national government will fall in line.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    I chose Health Care, even though I find the war in Iraq more important.

Here is my logic - The day they we as a country decide that issues that we face at home are more important than fighting wars that we have no business fighting, then that is the time we will finally get positive change.

There is a Buddhist saying that goes something like this,
    "To change others, you first have to change yourself."

I will vote for a candidate that makes us want to make REAL changes at home. Hopefully how we perceive what is happening and our approach to the rest of the world will change. Not counting on it though.

I voted health care. The drug companies are taking us to the bank while more and more people are being denied coverage, while others just can't afford it :thumbsup:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

certainly some interesting results so far. Thanks for everyone that has voted and commented. Much Appreciated.:thumbsup:

Gay is the new Black
    I voted for ignoring single mothers in America who work 3 jobs just to make ends meet and sending more money to Africa. It was option 3, right?

Or was it the homeless persons rehabilitation into society program that I voted for?

I can't remember.

I know it wasn't the one about turning people on death row into vegetables and using them as blood farms. Though it did come in second.
    Be Who You Are!

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    they're all important issues but... global warming is at the top of my list

without a planet, there's nobody to sell anything too!!!!!

or fight over or anyone left to educate or reform or even terrorize for that matter....!

Special_K
    Abortion....it always comes down to this.
    Glaciers can be melting and sons can be coming home in body bags but when it comes time to vote the religious $#^^#s in America always vote on abortion.

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post
    they're all important issues but... global warming is at the top of my list

without a planet, there's nobody to sell anything too!!!!!

or fight over or anyone left to educate or reform or even terrorize for that matter....!
    I could not agree more. Altough I think the planet will be fine...it is the human species I am worried about.

:eek:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar
    I cast for Civil rights... but mostly because I think we as a citizens have a right not to have an electoral college.
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    I voted health care. The drug companies are taking us to the bank while more and more people are being denied coverage, while others just can't afford it :thumbsup:

As one who is sitting in that sinking boat ... health care got my vote.

The most important issue is getting a democrat in the White House to clean up all of the messes George Bush has created over the past 8 years. It's sad we're going to be spending time and effort cleaning up his mistakes rather than moving forward.

Thanks everyone for your votes and comments. I got the info I was looking for , so either Lee can close the poll now, or whatever.... much appreciated.