Thread: The Countdown To Internext 2008!

MistahTaylor

The Countdown To Internext 2008!

Roll call please! So I know who to hit up when Im there.. LOL (( that might have just scared people away ))

I just wanted to get a general Idea of who was all going. I know it is 2 months away but I know must us have our booking down now so Im just trying to figure it all out.

LOVE KT..

((((((((((( THIS IS AN OFFICIAL ROLL CALL FROM KT ))))))))))))))

uh huh exactly what I thought vs eddie's Avatar
    I'll be there for sure! I definitely want to meet up with you so we can discuss some business.
    Eddie Bastian
    Account Executive
    1-800-685-9236 x240
    http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=00756

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by vs eddie View Post
    I'll be there for sure! I definitely want to meet up with you so we can discuss some business.
    Well that is already set in stone we will definatly be getting together you can count on that . I cannot wait to meet you. I also cant wait for the show WOOOT!
    Love KT

Is this all the people who are really going from this board! Come on now people.. :cash: :cash: :cash: :mexican: :cash: :cash: :cash:

helixcash_sean
    I'll be there. :-) This will be my 3rd InterNext to attend. I am very excited!!!!

REAL JOCKS FUCK

InterNEXT

I will be there. This will be my first InterNEXT. I went to the expo last year, but didnt stay for the InterNEXT. Does anyone have any first time advice? Should I book anything now other then my hotel? Thanks!

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by helixcash_sean View Post
    I'll be there. :-) This will be my 3rd InterNext to attend. I am very excited!!!!
    yeah this will be my 4rd vegas and 6th internext all together including florida Im very excited myself.Love KT

Think big. Shoot hard.
    I am still trying to decide. I can grab a condo for a couple weeks, and still be able to go to the show. And host a party for those that get there real early (hehehe)....

Last time I went to a show in Vegas I didn't even go and sign in and get my badge.

helixcash_sean
    Quote Originally Posted by Club Jeremy Hall View Post
    I will be there. This will be my first InterNEXT. I went to the expo last year, but didnt stay for the InterNEXT. Does anyone have any first time advice? Should I book anything now other then my hotel? Thanks!
    My advice is don't ignore people you think you won't need to do business with. Meet and greet everyone. Bring plenty of business cards with you to hand out (and or place on the bedside table of some dark handsome gentlemen whose bed you wake up in.)

Like a bondsman I've seen advertise here in CA:

It's better to know me and not need me than to not know me and need me.

REAL JOCKS FUCK

InterNEXT

Quote Originally Posted by helixcash_sean View Post
    My advice is don't ignore people you think you won't need to do business with. Meet and greet everyone. Bring plenty of business cards with you to hand out (and or place on the bedside table of some dark handsome gentlemen whose bed you wake up in.)

Like a bondsman I've seen advertise here in CA:

It's better to know me and not need me than to not know me and need me.
    LOL, Are you suppose to be the handsome gentleman or the bondsman.....im confused......thanks for the advice!!