Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is for you don mike. Some new pics :)

MistahTaylor

This is for you don mike. Some new pics :)

Ok well.. I put them in black in white because I was super sweaty and plus I dont wanna show my haircolor and eye color etc.. until internext and my hair cause I just want it to be a suprise for some friends but I got my camera after working out and took these.. HAHA I hadnt shaved or even gotten ready for the day this is just me all scruffy.. I dont think scruffy is my look.. I dunno trying different stuff out.. Tell me what you think.
    LOVE KT

MistahTaylor
    ............ Some more.. Im saving the body shots for after my shower.. But I will update the thread when I get them .. I got a new tattoo and Im getting a new piercing to Im excited about.
    LOVE KT

MistahTaylor
    I have to more months of an hour and a half of aerobics and tanning and stuff before I gotta do some more shoots and stuff so gotta look my best .. 2 Months will make a muchh better difference though and my tummy is the best it has ever been so Im not trying to show off. Just showing progress. Sorry for the unshaven haha but hadnt gotten there yet. Honest opinions would sure be appreciated.
    LOVE KT

MistahTaylor
    There obvisouly not professional and just taken real quick prolly snapped like 15 and picked these out of them.
    I hope this will due until internext don *winks* Love KT
    P.s You Know Im just playing with you right hehehe :playboy:

MistahTaylor
    Well I really need to watch my speech when I take my valium LOL. I sound like someone from another country HAHAHA. Sorry for all the broken sentences and run on sentences LOL. OMG!! I feel so stupid. No more VALIUM TYPING. Please disreguard all of that mess up there. HAHA.
    Love KT

P.s. Some opinions on my progress would be nice if would could take the time. LOVE KT

MistahTaylor
    ALSO CHECK OUT MY NEW MYSPACE WWW.MYSPACE.COM/FAWKESTAYLOR AND ADD YOUR DAMN SELF OK..
    LOVE KT

MistahTaylor

MistahTaylor
    This was taken like an hour ago

MistahTaylor
    And here is me all tan and burnt from the bed today
    Thats all Im sending on the pics. Im going to take a break from the boards for like a week going to be busy. Keeping focused.
    LOVE KT

Special_K
    masturbate much?
    I have never seen so much self-love. Wow.

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
    masturbate much?
    I have never seen so much self-love. Wow.
    Nope trust trying to figure out what looks best and trying to get some input cause I want the new content of me that comes out to look good.. IT IS CALLED EXPERIMENTATION. If you dont like the thread dont post in it. I didnt come here to cause any type of look at me. I was asking for help but whatev. MUCH PEACE AND LOVE TO GWW. KT

P.s. it is hardly self love.. I think my biggest problem is not having enough confidence to where I have to make threads like this to get approval on myself. I guess that kinda came from my family and GWW is sorta like a family so I thought I could get some help on what looked and what didnt seeming this is where the pros are that shoot content. Sorry to make you think that. That makes me feel bad. Love KT

Special_K
    Just poking a little fun your way dude. You are 1 sexy mofo.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Woo hoo, sexy boy!!! Love the new pics.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

raunchpups kennel a pup's adventure

and this is for you DonMike

Attachment 2529
    woof woof

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Awwww, such a handsome pup!

Well, one good turn deserves another. Here's one of me. This is for Raunchpup.

And for the record, I'm not a furry. I like furries, I have a lot of respect for them but it's not my thing. I just thought that going for Halloween as Scooby Doo in leather was more than appropriate for me.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com