Thread: The Bush/Clinton Dynasty

Think big. Shoot hard.

The Bush/Clinton Dynasty

Since Gay Story Man brought up politics. Here is something for you.

Do you know that 40% of Americans have never seen either a Bush or a Clinton NOT in the White House? It started w/ George Bush being VP under Reagan.

Now, if Hillary wins and gets 8 years, then Jeb runs and gets 8 years, what's next? Chelsey for another 8?

I believe someone is putting forth a law or amendment that doesn't allow family members to have this much power.

As Cafferty said, there are 300 million people in America, why have either Clintons or Bushes been in the White House so long?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know, id actually LOVE to see Jeb run, out of his entire family he seems to be the one that was blessed with brains.

But i agree, 40% of the country not having known anyone other than a Clinton or a Bush in the White House is just fucking crazy.

Regards,

Lee

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    You know, id actually LOVE to see Jeb run, out of his entire family he seems to be the one that was blessed with brains.
    I agree he is blessed with brains, but I will NEVER forget what he did to "seal" the election for his brother. Namely, making damn sure that many blacks could not vote in the election due to "possible" past crimes that never existed as the means by which they were determined was flawed on purpose.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post
    I agree he is blessed with brains, but I will NEVER forget what he did to "seal" the election for his brother. Namely, making damn sure that many blacks could not vote in the election due to "possible" past crimes that never existed as the means by which they were determined was flawed on purpose.
    That's true. An African American neighbor of my Dad and at least two second generation Dominican people he used to work with were stalled from voting for a SUSPICION of crimes that none committed. It blows your mind that this could actually happen. As if a portion of this country really is under some kind of foreign totalitarian regime.