Thread: Why Are We So Naive As An Industry?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Why Are We So Naive As An Industry?

That we end up beleiving anything we are told from sponsors, show organizers, etc, etc?

Even after we find out that we were naive when we beleived them initially, we go back to the next show organized by the same people or keep sending traffic to the same sponsor.

Do you think this is ever going to change?

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    "internet inches"
    Be Who You Are!

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar
    That reminds me of an old joke I heard from an old Queen when I first came out...

"Why are there no architects that are gay men?

Because they all think this *holds finger and thumb about three inches apart* is eight inches"
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    That we end up beleiving anything we are told from sponsors, show organizers, etc, etc?

Even after we find out that we were naive when we beleived them initially, we go back to the next show organized by the same people or keep sending traffic to the same sponsor.

Do you think this is ever going to change?

Regards,

Lee
    No. I don't. But if I say on Manhunt I am 8 inches uncut, the person wants to see a pic of my cock before we meet for maybe 1 hr and never see each other again.

But as far as spending $5000 or so, a webmaster will do it on blind trust. Go figure.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post
    But if I say on Manhunt I am 8 inches uncut, the person wants to see a pic of my cock before we meet for maybe 1 hr and never see each other again.
    I am completely off topic, but funny hookup story I had on Manhunt. I said my cock is 8" the other guy said his was 9", and when we finally met, somehow my 8" was bigger than his 9", and that isn't the only time that has happened, but it was funny trying to listen to him explain it! LOL
    ICQ# 200-385-093

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
    That reminds me of an old joke I heard from an old Queen when I first came out...

"Why are there no architects that are gay men?

Because they all think this *holds finger and thumb about three inches apart* is eight inches"
    HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA :broccoli: :paco: :crazyeyes:

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

It's obvious. We're stupid.