Thread: Who can draw adult cartoon type images?

marcjacob

Who can draw adult cartoon type images?

Can anyone point me in the right direction for adult cartoons? Im after single images to fit a design and site concept that im working on.

PM or post here please

Globofun
    I sent you a PM!

Gay is the new Black
    Marc, you may get more reply if this was in the graphics area. A few people only read that area or have an e-mail alert set on that section.

Also,

There are a few people here that do toons but some tend not to post to jobs without an idea of art level quality.

IE: Joe Bob can draw toons but can only draw them on an amature level

And Billy Bob can draw them better

But they don't reply because they don't know what you are looking for. Quality wise.
    Be Who You Are!

marcjacob
    I think ive found someone who is going to do it for me. This has been a major learning curve for me as i have zero idea how to comunicate with designers or artists. Ive just realised that! When ive had pro site designs i usually tell them do what ever they like

Gay is the new Black
    With art, it's, IMO, a rather odd process because you can say you want X but there are too many styles one can draw X and it may not be your vision when you give the detail.

The best way I have ever found is sending someone a "style" reference. unless you have seen a portfolio and already like their style. then a short detail on what you want and what you want it doing.

Like, When I draw, I ask a lot of questions on the job unless it's a job type that already has set art rules.

This was something I did a while back and the style is simple/clean

If you were doing a college/highschool sports team tee - this style wouldn't cut it.

School sport designs are defined and have been for the last 50 years.
    Be Who You Are!

marcjacob
    Yeah i see what you mean. I guess i should have said what the project is and what i needed a bit more. As for quality and styles, thats part of my learning curve i think. I obviously know that designers have a style of their own usually but when ive brought before its because the price is within budget and their past work looks good. I can see how with art its a bit different.