Thread: Gay Autofellatio Sponsors?

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

Gay Autofellatio Sponsors?

Does anyone know of any good autofellatio sponsor sites?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    hornyboy.tv is a good one

Sexmoney.com also has one i think too.

Regards,

Lee

Thanks Lee. Sexmoney's site is just what I was looking for. If anyone knows of any others, shout it out!

Hard to find sponsors in this niche...I guess because it's hard to find models for this type of shoot.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    sexmoney's site are hoplessly ugly - hope you build an own design for that - oh and check the content - its worth knowing what you sell here

DEV...
    :-D

Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    sexmoney's site are hoplessly ugly - hope you build an own design for that - oh and check the content - its worth knowing what you sell here

DEV...
    That sounds Particularly ominous...care to elaborate? Is it an ID or age thing or a content matching the niche disparity?

Let me put it like that

They have a scat page and I signed up just to see what scat is like... 8 videos, parted in two or 3 sections, and a few "fat women", "old women" galleries along with some (!) general female pics.

The gaychecker reality program I signed up with was... 8 videos, and a few correspondig sets - in all about 40-50 old gay sets...

I dare to sign up with the other programs they have just so I get not disillusioned..

I taked personally to a few guys (namely the webmaster support and the "head guy" of the german section, Chris and Dirk) from Sexmoney on different occations telling them their sites - especially their gay sites are worth shit and I do not understand why they are in business... they were like "well... enough webmasters... users not cancelling..."

I must admid: I use them for my randomly created scat and inzest blogs because I know how they handle their cancelling customers and how well they pull in those cancellations.

I dislike how they not have any banners for scat or free pics ("you know, licencing issues") and just a few banners for inzest...

If you would like to see their programs just sign up and amaze yourself...

I showed Bec their stuff when she did (an amazing) design for me and Bec was like "gosh - time stood still for them the last 5 yrs"

DEV.....

Just wanted to add this:

They pay on time everythime, no fuzz, lovely webmaster support (Chris) and nice people who work there - namely Ines Peters, Dirk and Chris - whom I met in person.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    The problem with comparing tours on SexMoney to other well known sponsors is that the tours have been designed for a different demographic, they always have been and they most likely always will be.

International surfers arent 'wowed' by tours that look good, they never have been, especially German, French and Spanish surfers, there is a whole different mindset that is used when designing sites for this demographic and more amateur feel tour designs are what sell.

SexMoney has and always will be largely trafficked by international surfers which is exactly why the site designs look like they do, they have been a powerhouse in international traffic for years for this very reason and most of the affiliates promoting them send international surfers to their sites because that is where SexMoney has the market penetration.

Regards,

Lee

Lee,

you are right, designs are made for international traffic... but... did you signup for their memberare lately? If not, please ask Chris to get you an account - frankly I would not want my customers to pay for that

In lengthy and very open fireside-talks during webmaster events about their company Dirk, Ines and Chris said their layouts are ok the way they are and success proves them right - but Americans however might not quite like the layouts they have in general IMHO.

Nothing against SM - they retain (for some reasons) - but their layouts might not be suitable for US-Traffic. I dunno, cuz like I said I just setup some blogs (incest, scat, pee and a gay one) which update themselves regularly with their preview pics and I just let them run in test mode to check if it is worth the "work" I put in.

I just found that when I link my german traffic to their layout the conversion is zero. When I exchange the layout to my current sponsor it works.

Sexmoney however does have the largest selection of niche sites I have seen on ANY sponsor program so far and they are well worth a try!