Thread: Feedback On This Site Please...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Heres A Thought Feedback On This Site Please...

http://www.underwearfantasies.com

Specifically, im wondering if i should make the smaller thumbs towards the bottom of the page have less of the model in them and make them more focused on the the models underwear?

Does that make sense?

Part of me wants to leave it 'as is' but part of me feels that making the focus be the models underwear those pics will be more relevant to the overall site.

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    I know this doesn't answer your question, but why not make your table 1000px wide and increase the size of all of your thumbs?

And no, don't change the pics on the bottom... underwear is only fun when you can see who is wearing it.

Xstr8guy
    Btw, are these screencaps? If not, you are overcompressing your images into blurry blobs.

Jim i actually thought about making the layout 1000px wide but i just didnt like how it looked.

I may do so on one of the other sites im working on though

Regards,

Lee

i'd make the bottom thumbs a mix of closeups and non closeups. variety, spice of life and all that.

nice niche, btw!

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    i'd make the bottom thumbs a mix of closeups and non closeups. variety, spice of life and all that.

nice niche, btw!
    I think i may do that actually, i have a few other sites using this design that are converting really well on pure SE traffic right now.

I have a few more niches to cover but i think im going to eventually open these up to Condom Cash affiliates to promote along with the bald guy, 80's retro, uncut, shorts and eyewear tours.

Before i do i want to get some more stats of my own first though.

Regards,

Lee

raunchpups kennel a pup's adventure

raunchpup comments

i like it since this is just an enticement to join page
    all id want is to maybe have one or two really good closeups of the models with their underwear. i would however tune down brightness as some of the tightie whities are getting lost in the pics.
    and if there is nasty models showing their underwear i wouldnt want to be seeing clean clean underwear should be stained off a bit
    just my two cents- lee

raunchpup

I think its really lacking the "pop" factor, maybe its the muted colour schemes or the images that need to be res'd up a bit, it just seems really flat and washed out to me. I agree with Jim, its important to see who is wearing those undies so keep the faces in tact.

I like the variety of shots and the fact that you can see the model AND the underwear. I think that a variety of close ups in addition to the full body shots would be more appealing to hardcore underwear fetishists as it has become my experience that WHO is wearing the undies is far less important than what KIND of undies they are and how they look on the model. Also, you might want to include some "candid" pics of flashing undies. All of the models are posed and expected to be featuring their underwear in the layout. A few accidental underwear sightings will entice the voyeuristic fetishists as well.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com