Thread: Members Area Content + Tour Images

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Members Area Content + Tour Images

I was wondering what you folks thought about making sure the content being used on a paysite tour appeared first in the members area of the site, do you think this is something that makes a difference to surfers who sign up to see a specific model or, so long as the new member can find the model / models being used on the tour, is the location of these models important?

When you join a site because of a specific model on the tour, do you like finding that models pics right away or do you not mind searching through the rest of the content inside the site?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Personally, if I see a hot guy on the tour and can't easily locate his set or vids inside, I am out of there. Not being able to find him makes me think that it is a scam to have gotten me in.

my pennies worth :kickcan:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Making Pain Pay!
    I agree, and I think my members do too.

A while back I had a model on my tour that I had shot a video with, but then I decided to remove it from the members area for editing reasons. I was supprised at the number of emails I recieved from new members looking for that video, so I had to quickly re-edit and add it.

I know it is not quite the same as your situation, but it does illustrate that the surfers might be joining for a specific model or clip.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Until we were able to track exactly who was watching which videos how often we had no idea which one were the most popular. Having that video clearly indicated on the tour did not convert but folks watch it over and over. As long as the model in the tour is identified and can be found inside with whatever index is used, then all is well. (Even with what is clearly a solo site, we have folks cancel that say we tricked them into joining and we don't have anybody getting fucked inside...so folks see what they want to see.)

Looking for content ;)
    imo it depends on the design of the site.. if you have a reality style design you need to have the content in the member area, if its a more oldschool design then it probably will not matter as much as the people that join up hardly ever goes for just one model but more the overall feel etc..