Thread: Anyone else go shopping on black friday?

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar

Anyone else go shopping on black friday?

I went last year, and while it is a free for all, I found it to be quite fun! I will be going again this year, probably starting with waiting in line at Midnight at Best Buy... I have seen some of the ads online, but tomorrow when I get the paper ads, I can start plotting my track across town! Anyone else do this or find it fun?
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Sana Chan
    I'll be there, but I will be one of the hapless employees jumping out of the way. Fricken people nearly trampled me last year. It's just a damn Cabbage Patch Doll!!

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar
    Be a good little consumer and BUY BUY BUY!

Rinse and repeat...

Mindless madness.

Happy holidays!!!

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

you've never done the wildmonkeydance? wildwildwest's Avatar

buy queer this year!

Support companies that support us!

Don Wildmon from the American Family Association is advocating boycotting Target, and shopping at Wal-mart! More here

W.W.West
    ultimate gay male erotica traffic
    wildmonkeydance

Think big. Shoot hard.
    God NO!

Very rarely do I find a good deal I want. Seems like most of the stores offer these brands at dirt cheap prices that no one has ever heard of it. And those old ladies w/ their shopping carts are more dangerous than driving in Boston.

Nah I'm doing the online thing this year, as much as I can. Amazon has a cool black Friday sale going on. Done with more then half my xmas shopping already :bunny:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Making Pain Pay!
    I try to resist consumerism as much as possible. My perfect life would be a a Yurt or Strawbale House or EarthShip somewhere along the coast...with internet.

So, no, I am not shopping at ALL this weekend. In fact, this year my family made a rule that all gifts need to be either made, recycled or used. Kind of hippy I know, but you have to start somewhere.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Sexinc_D
    I couldn't believe the Best Buy ad I saw last night. A Toshiba laptop WITH printer for $299?! Granted it's probably not the best laptop there is, and there's probably only 1 per store, but holy crap that's a good deal.

I still wouldn't line up though.

Camper than a row of tents
    Best Buy totally dropped the ball this year. We have a Best Buy and Circuit City right next to each other. I went into Circuit City first and people were packed in that store like sardines.

Then I walked into Best Buy and you wouldn't know it was Black Friday. I spent about a minute in line at the register compared to 45 minutes at Circuit City.
    I post here to whore this sig.