(For some reason my membership here lapsed again .. I feel very unloved by Lee)

(PS: You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made a certain amount of posts. I have to break up the URLs so please don't think I;m a total moron)

I just received an email telling me about a new program that was being spammed/promoted on this forum. I was told to check it out so I could sign up and then list them on my review sites. And, here I am.

First, I clicked on FAQ on the site

The requested URL /faq.php was not found on this server.

Hm, ok. I then tried to sign up. Each time I clicked the submit button it would simply revert back to a blank signup page and since I can't login, I have to assume it never went through.

So, I clicked on the support link.

The requested URL /support.php was not found on this server.

I'm not feeling good about this program at this point.

I went back to the main page and clicked on their 2257 link, out of curiousity.

It asked me for a password to enter the site at memberareaplus.com/ compliance.html

Now I'm totally frustrated and think this is a joke.

As a last resort, I went into the signup page again and clicked the support button.

The requested URL /affiliate/support.php was not found on this server.

Is this program in beta? I see the owner of the program owns at least one other sponsor program and I know that one is legit. I think it will be kind of difficult for me to promote a program where I can't even reach a live human being for support.

Thanks for listening to my rant, and I hope I get an answer. Oh, Happy Turkey Day.