Thread: Places to See

Corey Bryant

Places to See

We were thinking of going somewhere for a few weeks. Usually we go to Puerto Vallarta for about 10 days at the end of January, but since Sean was laid off - we have a bit more time... but not really (if he goes back to work).

While I love Puerto Vallarta and his parents have a place down there (so the rent is really cheap), he was looking at the American Express tours.

Personally, I would love to maybe do something myself - set something up to visit a few different places. I looked at a few websites (Gay Travel and Toto Tours) but I am hoping he has a job before April (otherwise he will drive me crazy).

Any recommendations on places maybe to see? Or any companies that have been really good? Thanks!

Roger MGC
    I had a look at these and I thought they were the best. About 90 guys at the time only....
    http://www.romancevoyages.com/

Corey Bryant
    Thanks! I'll add that to the books. We had something planned for Australia in February but it might not work out. We did take a cruise a couple of weeks ago into the Caribbean (met up with a friend in the Grand Cayman) and had a good time.

That one looks pretty interesting and they have one coming up soon

How long have you been gay?

Yeah Cancun and Machu Picchu

Both are excellent getaway destinations.

Gay Affiliate Program WebWideCash.com's Avatar
    "Three Monkeys" Club in Moscow
    11, Nastavnichevskii pereoulok, building 1
    Legendary and one of the best gay club in Moscow. The talent of its owner made it a huge success. Same owner than sauna Voda. Frequently visited by famous VIPs like Dolce&Gabana, Calvin Klein and many others. Three floors, best DJs, gogo dancers, big dance hall, three bars, nice restaurant where you can enjoy sushis, VIP bar, cinema, high speed Internet access and even an outside cafe in summer time.
    Russians like to party! :goof: