Thread: which gay niche?

which gay niche?

i'm working with someone on some paysites, and i'm trying to decide which gay niche to start with (i wish i could do them all!)

18-20 year old boys jacking off
    big dick twinks
    rough men (tats, leather, real construction workers, etc)
    college boys jerking for money
    bodybuilders (only big dudes, no kinda sorta muscular ones)
    twink feet/socks
    chubs
    black and young

which one would you do or promote?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Personally i would go the rough men route out of that list

There really arent any sites that can really compete with the niche whilst for the most part, all of the other ones do have slight variations on the topic up to a point.

Regards,

Lee

Jason
    i'm inclined to agree with Lee on this one.

i do want to say though...if you do a big dick site...make sure they're actually big dicks...not photoshoped monster looking crap...or guys with average or small dicks. that's one of my pet peaves is big dick sites with little dicks.

however, the rough guy niche sounds like it will do really well. and there's a lot of different directions you could take that.

good luck

i have a big dick site of my own - i never photoshop the pics, and it does okay. and i noticed that when i did galleries of 18 - 21 year old guys, they sent a lot more hits... so i got to thinking...

years ago, adwealth had a rough men site. it sucked, actually, but it still was my main income for a year. then they pulled the plug on it - it wasn't retaining. which makes me sort of nervous, since at the time their OTHER crappy gay sites were retaining...

decisions suck *grin*

My first choice would be the rough guys too, but if you can find legitimate big dicks on the twinks - go for it.