Thread: Email Marketing

SebSloPro

Email Marketing

Over the past year and a half to two years or so my best traffic "maker" has been through email marketing. I have a TON of recipients in my email list.

I have acquired the recipients email addresses through many different ways and different programs we were running, selling dvds, memberships, etc etc etc.

I send out about 1 email blast per week. I've been doing this manually.
    I spend all day sending out these emails.

So I'm looking for an email blast software program or what not to send out email blasts.

Remember, I'm not that technical. I need something thats meant for dummies. HA!

Can anyone suggest a useful program that blasts out emails for you?

Like I know you can make just one email, you put in all your recipients or whatever. It sends them out for you. Know what I'm talking about?

If someone can help me out, this would be just soooooooooooo awesome and I'll love you forever!

xoxo

the queerest straight girl in the world...
    I like rocketmail. It is simple, and cheap. I eventually bought a program with a lot more bells and whistles, that cost a ton more money.... but its not better.

SebSloPro
    What's rocketmail? Where can I find it? Is it useful?

I use enews.

I design emails in Photoshop and then take them into Dreamweaver to make a web page out of them, host all the images on my server and then just drop the html code into the email.

Recipients just get the html code and the images are all hotlinked. It means that your bandwidth is really low since no images are attached to the email itself.

So although I'm just sending the html code to people which totals about 3K, the email will look like this or if I want to link it to a campaign-specific landing page, this.

It also allows for alternate versions of the email like text-only and AOL.

Their web page is here.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

SebSloPro
    Thanks Jasun, I looked through everything you shown me. I like :-)

Thanks for your awesome help!