Thread: do you park domains for sale on sedo?

do you park domains for sale on sedo?

i was wondering if anyone here parked domains they have for sale on sedo. Lee, i seem to recall you do. does this get them sold any faster or are there other advantages?

Hi Patti,

I usually have around 80 domains For Sale on Sedo.

Advantages are greater if you have them parked with Sedo aswell as having them listed with Sedo as their ranking is higher on the list if the domain is not a type in.

For domains I have that are for sale, but I already have websites built on them, I merely list them and keep the website active. Fewer 'sales calls' but better overall monthly money.

If anyone has adult domains they wish to sell, my suggestion. Put an AVS site on it AND then list it for sale (selling the AVS as a website).

2c
    Domain inventory sale.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Sedo is good for parking domain names that you want to sell but also, it is good to park domains that you want to keep yourself but dont yet have time to develop them.

Right now im making around $200 a month in parking from Sedo and i get offers on various domains at least once per week, sometimes ill sell a domain, sometimes i wont, depending on how much parking revenue it is pulling in.

The other good thing about Sedo is that by parking domains there, you can see just how much type-in (or residual) traffic your domain names are getting for example, http://www.europeanwebmasters.com still gets over 1000 hits a month even though the resource site hasnt been online for over 3 years

That pulls in about $23 a month on its own in parking revenue.

Dont just think Sedo is for selling domain names, it really isnt there is so much more to domain parking that that.

Regards,

Lee

thanks, guys - good info here!

lee - have you seen the searches on http://www.europeanwebmasters.com?

you've never done the wildmonkeydance? wildwildwest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Right now im making around $200 a month in parking from Sedo and i get offers on various domains at least once per week, sometimes ill sell a domain, sometimes i wont, depending on how much parking revenue it is pulling in.

That pulls in about $23 a month on its own in parking revenue.
    Dont just think Sedo is for selling domain names, it really isnt there is so much more to domain parking that that.
    Regards,
    Lee
    Lee, please explain in more detail, for me and people like me who have no idea what it means when you say what you said: how do you make money on traffic generated to an undeveloped website? What is parking revenue?

Your last sentence is confusing, sorry... :bigears:

wild

W.W.West
    ultimate gay male erotica traffic
    wildmonkeydance

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    lee - have you seen the searches on http://www.europeanwebmasters.com?
    What do you mean by seen the searches?

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by wildwildwest View Post
    Lee, please explain in more detail, for me and people like me who have no idea what it means when you say what you said: how do you make money on traffic generated to an undeveloped website? What is parking revenue?

Your last sentence is confusing, sorry... :bigears:

wild
    Have you checked out Sedo?

They actually explain that in great detail on their site.

Regards,

Lee

when i go to europeanwebmasters.com, it looks like one of those fake link list pages and i see ads for beast sex and even worse

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    What do you mean by seen the searches?

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    when i go to europeanwebmasters.com, it looks like one of those fake link list pages and i see ads for beast sex and even worse
    Im not seeing any beast links on the Sedo parking page, have you checked for AdWare on your machine?

Looks like the regular non-adult Sedo parking page to me with dating sponsors and webmaster links on it.

Regards,

Lee