Thread: AEN's Who's Hot and Who's Not?

southernexposur

AEN's Who's Hot and Who's Not?

Would love to know where the moneys at. TGP's, MGP's, are traffic traps. You can't give away AEN's these days. Content Providers with the same stale content to be purchased or they are twinked out with young male Content. And if the CP's do have new content, it is movie content. Video must be where the industry moved during my time off. With all the Pay Per View Theaters how is it possible to make money as an adult webmaster?

What are the new money making angles these days?

:yeah:

marcjacob
    Can i take it youve taken time off, come back, and now the industry has changed totally for you?

I was the same, and ive spoken to so many people like that. Its the new breed of newbs. Newbs who are not really newbs, they just need to catch up.

I dont believe that you cant give away aen. You can if you sell it right. TGP imo is shitty but people here make good money from it, so again it not the format its the webmaster. Same for free sites.

I think blogs do great. There is still money in all the old formats, you just need to adjust for modern times imo.

southernexposur
    I have taken time off and now want to get back in part time. I work 50-60 hours a week and have maybe 12 to spend as AWM. As you said, depends on webmaster, time, knowledge, etc. Guess I got alot of catching up to do.

thanks for your input.

JG:hipster:

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    I think you can still sell AEN's. Granted they don't sell as good as in the past but they still sell.

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    what are aens ?? :playboy:
    Firepower/Rising Son/Americreme Video
    custom web content
    icq 482810126

southernexposur
    Adult Entertainmnet Networks formerly AVS (Adult Verification Services).:bunnypancake: