Thread: Possible Trouble With Cartel Cash Affiliate Program

Possible Trouble With Cartel Cash Affiliate Program

Cartel Cash runs the affiliate program for the sites:

Swap My Pop
    Bareback Street
    Rump Slap
    Foreskin Play

I'm getting a bit of a runaround regarding a missing payment and am just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. Has anyone actually been paid?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I havent seen any posts about them on other boards so hopefully this is just a one-off occurence.

Good luck in getting payment sorted

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    As far as I can tell I've never been paid. As of the end of September I reached their minimum payout. I've just e-mailed them, so we'll see what happens.

Thanks
    Michael

Dzinerbear
    I got a reply from Cartel Cash within hours of submitting a contact form. Here's what they had to say:

"We had some issues with our bookkeeper and thought everyone had received full payment, but it seems that a few people still had not received checks . We did a full audit of what was owed however and sent out all remaining checks 2 days ago. I really do wish this problem had not occurred but as lead programmer and designer this was something I was not aware about until an affiliate contacted me a few days ago... The full amount of what is owed to you is currently in the mail right now and will be arriving to you shortly. I can promise that this will not happen again and hope you will still continue to do business with us. I work very hard to make good tours and promo materials that sell well but without the support of our great webmasters this all means nothing . If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know and I will try to accommodate as soon as possible!"

Sounds legit to me. I'm satisfied and I should be getting a check this week.

Michael

The reason I posted was because of the runaround I felt I was receiving:

Multiple ignored Emails, ICQ requests, even though they were showing online. When I finally did get someone to respond on ICQ, he promised to check with their "bookkeeper" & get back to me within a few hours. That never happened. When I contacted him again he basically said the check is in the mail. When I asked why their NATS was still showing a pending status, he ignored my question.

I'm now happy to report I received the missing payment yesterday.

This could have been avoided if the sponsor would have simply answered questions via Email and/or responded via ICQ. I've no idea why they list three ICQ addresses for contact and then ignore messages.