Thread: Has Anyone Else Noticed...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Has Anyone Else Noticed...

That since certain people were banned a few months back there has been NO real drama on GWW?

Yet i was still in the wrong for banning them.

Kind of makes you wonder is all i am saying

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    All I'll say is that it is nice, these days, to read non cluttered threads about biz and be able to concentrate on the concepts being discussed. :morning:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Making Pain Pay!
    I value dissenting opinion greatly, but once things start to slide into name calling, attacks, and othe "drama" it gets really old, really fast.

It is nice to have a place to come where you know you can generally always get good advice with a minimum amount of hassle.

Many of us post on multiple boards for various reasons, but you can always find sound advice here...which I really like and respect.

I am not sure who thinks you are in the "wrong" for banning someone disruptive, but I sure don't. In fact, I don't even remember who was banned, nor do I care. People should be given a warning, and if they still can't behave, then bye-bye. Nothing personal, just good business. If you didn't ban disruptive people than I imagine fewer people would want to participate.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Banning someone who is disruptive to the constructive flow of information, which includes spirited debate, is never wrong.

When you have individuals who have consistently taken threads off track, created drama for little or no reason, argued for the sake of argument (rather than challenging a viewpoint with sound logic or sensible reasoning) or cluttered up otherwise useful threads with noise, there is no value in maintaining that person as a contributor to the community.

It sucks when *anyone* has to be banned. But when you have someone, such as a small handful of people who used to post here, that in spite of repeated warnings can't behave and continue disrupt the interaction of others here, then his/her contribution does not benefit the community and banning them is most definitely an appropriate act.

I frankly have found the GWW community a MUCH better place to participate in the past few months.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I have always thought a chat board is like a bar. A little rowdy is OK, but sometimes there are a few assholes that are so disruptive that they need to get a swift kick in the ass and told never to come back.
    And if the bar owner doesn't do that, the crowd that he really wants to be in the bar will go elsewhere.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!