Thread: Skull & Bones is now available on DVD

TSSlaughter

Yeah Skull & Bones is now available on DVD

Hey Everyone,

I write to announce the release on DVD of my new gay-themed, campy slasher "Skull & Bones" (USA , 2007, 73 minutes). The tagline "A Tale of Homo-cidal Mania" sums up my original and darkly humorous take on a traditional genre. Allow me to highlight other key features of the film:

"Skull & Bones" is controversial, nasty, and extreme.

Audience members at private New York screenings have described the film as "twisted," "disturbing," and "subversive," but also "hilarious" and "hot."

FilmThreat.com calls it "unnerving . . . fantasy wish-fulfillment for truly disturbed homosexuals."

“Skull & Bones” receives 4 stars (out of 5) from The Coroner’s Report, which calls the film “a worthy introduction for writer and director T.S. Slaughter,” adding: “it features intelligence, originality and creativity rarely seen in the overflowing amount of horror films being released today. It also defies political correctness in a time in which that can be a liability. Expect nightmares for months to come!"

My influences include early Wes Craven and John Waters, Tobe Hooper, Rob Zombie, and Italian horror (Argento, Bava, Fulci, Deodato, Lenzi).

Multiple-award-winning Executive Editor Spencer Schilly also edited RuPaul's "jaw-droppingly crude" new comedy Starrbooty, which has made the rounds at NewFest, Frameline, Outfest, and PIGLFF, among other gay film festivals.

All the music in the film is performed by the filmmakers and their associates--and most of it is brand new. In fact, much of the music was composed specifically for "Skull & Bones," notably the punk songs you'll hear. Some, though, comes with permission from a new Swedish Hip-hop CD.

The snakes and tarantula used in the final torture sequence are real. The yellow snake with the red eyes is a ten-foot Albino Burmese python; the others are eight-foot Brazilian carpet snakes and a baby boa constrictor.

The DVD is available both online and at selected retail outlets in New York City.

To learn more about the film please visit our website: www dot skullandbonesthemovie dot com

Watch the trailer: www dot skullandbonesthemovie dot com/Trailer.html

Sincerely, T.S. Slaughter, writer/director

Welcome to GWW!

Your film sounds very unique :donmike:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Welcome to GWW!

Your film sounds very unique :donmike:
    Check out the trailer on their site (which has been designed excellently i might add!!)

http://www.skullandbonesthemovie.com

Regards,

Lee

TSSlaughter

Happy Thanks!

Thanks for your encouragement!

Ha ha ha yeah saw the trailer it rocks. Very well done!

I like the pic below from their movie image gallery :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Check out the trailer on their site (which has been designed excellently i might add!!)

http://www.skullandbonesthemovie.com

Regards,

Lee
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Making Pain Pay!
    Great Job!

I can't wait to see it!
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by TSSlaughter View Post
    the others are eight-foot Brazilian carpet snakes
    Not to be a nerd but you have Jungle Carpet Pythons (Morelia spilota cheyneib) From Queensland, Australia.
    Be Who You Are!

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    The cover and trailer seem spot on, good luck with it :scissors:
    Firepower/Rising Son/Americreme Video
    custom web content
    icq 482810126