Thread: Myspace, Friendster, Facebook? Social Networking?

MistahTaylor

Myspace, Friendster, Facebook? Social Networking?

So which is which??

Alright now I know with like MESSENGERS and so forth a lot of webmasters may have MSN, YAHOO or AIM but most people USE ICQ that I know..

So webmasters probably Im guessing have there favorite of these 3 or maybe one Im not mentioning.
    So which is it? What do the webmasters personally use on here as there friendspace?

Myspace seems to becoming so diluted with bots and all sorts of shit.. I hate going on there.. Someone was telling me the other day that a lot of webmasters use facebook and not the other 2 as much..

What is the rooms consensus HERE on this matter?? Which do you use the most and why?? Also which is the most valuable to you and why?? I HATE MYSPACE BUT STILL USE IT.. But Im in the market for soomething a bit more mature and not so kiddish.. A lot of kids go onto myspace and I hate talking with PEOPLE UNDER 18.. MINORS.. EKKKKKKK!

So where do the adults go? LOL.. Im sure there is a social networking solution that has to be less annoying than myspace that most everyone else uses. Let me know.

LOVE KT.

P.s. Im sure each site has there perks and each individual one maybe good for something different.. So if someone could help me figure that out.. I would be very greatful! Save me sometime in the long run because I know experience is the only thing that is going to make me wise to what these sites have to offer "THE BEST OF" So if you have the down low! Then kick me some info!

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar
    Well,

Things are still being ironed out, but AEBN currently has partnership with a sister site at xpeeps.com. We're still growing, and so of course we're still in the late stages of some growing pains, but things are turning out pretty well.

Xpeeps is a social networking site for the adult industry - This includes stars, studios, as well as webmasters. If you're an affiliate of AEBN, this has some added benefits for you, but anyone is welcome that is willing to help make Xpeeps an inviting, informative community for the industry at large.

One of the better parts is that we have a good set of admins that are understanding, but very strict on our T.O.S. This includes age and questionable content.

Feel free to drop me a line, if you've got any questions. I'll be happy to answer any that I can, or find the answers for you for any that I can't.
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
    Well,

Things are still being ironed out, but AEBN currently has partnership with a sister site at xpeeps.com. We're still growing, and so of course we're still in the late stages of some growing pains, but things are turning out pretty well.

Xpeeps is a social networking site for the adult industry - This includes stars, studios, as well as webmasters. If you're an affiliate of AEBN, this has some added benefits for you, but anyone is welcome that is willing to help make Xpeeps an inviting, informative community for the industry at large.

One of the better parts is that we have a good set of admins that are understanding, but very strict on our T.O.S. This includes age and questionable content.

Feel free to drop me a line, if you've got any questions. I'll be happy to answer any that I can, or find the answers for you for any that I can't.

I will definatly check it out..

Also someone told me about the "D LIST" Is that any good?

Thanks so much you guys.
    Lots of Lovin

I've never heard of 'D-list', unless of course you're in reference to Kathy Griffin.

Fill me in?

Cheers, luv.

MistahTaylor
    I've never heard of 'D-list', unless of course you're in reference to Kathy Griffin.

Fill me in?

Cheers, luv.
    LOL.. Ok maybe I have the name wrong.. It is the something list.. I cant find it on google. HAHA sorry about that. Anyone know of what Im talking about?
    Lots of Lovin.

Heh. It's cool doll. Another site that we're in partnership with is Qpeeps, though that's soon to be converted to a consumer-only site, with all the industry profiles converted over to Xpeeps. If you just want an adult myspace, you can try there, though it's still pretty new too.

I've got a profile on both, though I don't really have a great deal of time to hang out there. Also, for the Fetish side of the industry, we have SocialKink.com where the inner deviant can be satisfied, though it's the newest of all the sites, only a few months old. You might find me there too, if you look hard enough.

MistahTaylor
    Heh. It's cool doll. Another site that we're in partnership with is Qpeeps, though that's soon to be converted to a consumer-only site, with all the industry profiles converted over to Xpeeps. If you just want an adult myspace, you can try there, though it's still pretty new too.

I've got a profile on both, though I don't really have a great deal of time to hang out there. Also, for the Fetish side of the industry, we have SocialKink.com where the inner deviant can be satisfied, though it's the newest of all the sites, only a few months old. You might find me there too, if you look hard enough.

wow.. thanks for all the info.. I had no idea.. socialkink sounds like fun... HEHEH Im a kinky little boy that loves his fetish ... I will probably do xpeeps and qpeeps because Im a model/webmaster so they both have value. Once again thanks so much. Now I have something that I can sink my teeth into after the business day today that will keep me busy for a bit.
    Lots of Love

No problem, doll.
    Be sure to add me - I appreciate the occasional diversion to clear my head from work.