Thread: What Happened To Webmaster IRC Chats?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Happened To Webmaster IRC Chats?

A few years ago they used to happen on a weekly basis by several top sponsors, these days it seems they are non-existant.

Did people stop being interested in learning the various aspects of the adult industry or do you think the people and companies putting these chats on just didnt see any point in doing them any more?

Do you think a weekly webmaster educational chat would be something of use to you folks so long as the topics changed regularly and it wasnt just the same stuff being 'taught' time and time again?

Regards,

Lee

Making Pain Pay!
    I think it would be very useful and I for one would "listen-in".
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    I think it would be very useful and I for one would "listen-in".
    I think that was the problem.. everyone wanting to :listen in " but not talk (type) and participate.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboyslive View Post
    I think that was the problem.. everyone wanting to :listen in " but not talk (type) and participate.
    Thats a very valid point as i seem to recall that webmaster 'radio' shows took off around the same time as live chat rooms died off.

Do you think it was just easier (read as lazier) for people to tune in to a web broadcast and listen rather than actually participate in the chats or do you think that the format of 'do what i tell you' works better than a live chat room?

Regards,

Lee

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Lee,

I use to like these. However one problem I saw was the mechanics of the chat's...

You had to wait your turn to ask a question based on what someone else said and by the time it was your turn, the topic had sense passed.