Thread: Condom404 Has Been Revamped And Its Converting Like Crazy

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Condom404 Has Been Revamped And Its Converting Like Crazy

Check it out http://www.condom404.com/?941984

This new layout on the Condom Cash hosted 404 page has been converting like crazy since early November and i feel the time is right to release the new layout for all existing and future Condom Cash affiliates.

Whether you are using this hosted promo tool on your own 404 pages or are redirecting as yet unused domain names to the Condom404 page itself, you are going to see a huge increase in conversion ratios and sales with this newly designed landing page.

If you arent already using the Condom404 page in your .htaccess files you can do so by using the following code.....

PHP Code:
    ErrorDocument 404 http://www.condom404.com/?941984
    ErrorDocument 403 http://www.condom404.com/?941984 
    Make sure that you change 941984 to your Condom Cash affiliate ID in the example above.

Give this exceptional sales tool a try today and see just how much more you can start making on your existing 404 traffic.

Regards,

Lee

The new page looks good, almost like one of those ppc landing pages for 404s.

Its a nice 404 page, but I would not send other types of traffic to them as those other errors are for different reasons:
    400 - It almost always means bad programming of the client system and/or your Web server.
    401 - Generally this error message means you need to log on (enter a valid user ID and password) somewhere first
    403 - This indicates a fundamental access problem, the most common reason for this error is that directory browsing is forbidden
    500 - Internal server error, it is not a client-side problem and can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software

asides which, you cannot use a full URL in a 401 ErrorDocument directive, you need to use something on your server like /error.html

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    The new page looks good, almost like one of those ppc landing pages for 404s.

Its a nice 404 page, but I would not send other types of traffic to them as those other errors are for different reasons:
    400 - It almost always means bad programming of the client system and/or your Web server.
    401 - Generally this error message means you need to log on (enter a valid user ID and password) somewhere first
    403 - This indicates a fundamental access problem, the most common reason for this error is that directory browsing is forbidden
    500 - Internal server error, it is not a client-side problem and can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software

asides which, you cannot use a full URL in a 401 ErrorDocument directive, you need to use something on your server like /error.html
    Ack, you are right, sorry i didnt realize i pasted all those error codes, ill change that now so affiliates dont have any issues with the .htaccess file.

Well spotted :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    I've done it, Lee! I think you will like it.
    Check it out here for example:
    http://www.thebestboys.com/index3
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

Lippi, that looks really nice!

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    Lippi, that looks really nice!
    Thanks Luke, but it is only a copy of Lee's 404 page with my ID.
    But it is a good inspiration for to do other 404 pages, even the idea is not new. My thanks to Lee for this. I will keep it there for at least one week. :teacher:
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com