Thread: MaxCash.com Never Stops - $50 Per Free Life Time Sign Up On All Gay Sites.

Damian_Maxcash

Big Grin MaxCash.com Never Stops - $50 Per Free Life Time Sign Up On All Gay Sites.

Max Cash is pleased to announce a special promo on all our gay sites. Whether you're an existing webmaster or you just sign up today, I want to help you make more money - and that means $50 per free signup from December 4th through December 11th on all our gay sites. MaxCash.com is getting serious with its gay line up and this is just the start of what will be an extensive development and promotional phase.

Mention Absolutely Male to your gay surfers and they hear 'quality'. Mention Nasty Boys and they know they are in store for some of the hottest sex on the net. All of our video sites are well known for bringing your surfers all the best gay dvds. Get advertising them today ! Here's a list of our gay sites:

It's as good as cash in the bank. Give your surfers free access to the some of the nets most famous gay sites and get $50 for every subscription. If you need an account, CLICK HERE NOW so you don't miss out!

And if you need any help advertising our gay sites, feel free to contact me at damain@maxcash.com or on ICQ 6377971

southernexposur
    Apperently I have already joined MAXCASH, it's not letting me join. Sent Request for Username and Password reminder... Hope this works.:jerkoff: