Thread: Santa Just Got Fired...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Santa Just Got Fired...

Sydney - A Santa working in an Australian department store has been sacked for singing Jingle Bells and defying a ban on the traditional ho-ho-ho! Christmas greeting. John Oakes said Wednesday he was told not to come to work at the Myer store in the Queensland town of Cairns by a manager with agency employer Westaff because he had broken company rules.

"I hadn't done anything wrong so I asked her why, and she said, 'You said ho-ho-ho' and that's not appropriate," Oakes, 70, told the Cairns Post newspaper.

"She also said I wasn't supposed to sing, but I was only singing Jingle Bells to get the kids to laugh for their photo," he added. "It's just ridiculous, and everything's changed because of the new rules."

US-based Westaff rebutted claims it had ordered its 550 Australian Santas to bellow ha-ha-ha! rather than ho-ho-ho! because women could take offence and children could be frightened.

Ho, ghetto slang for prostitute, is a pejorative term in the US.

Westaff spokesman Glen Jansz said Oakes was fired because of his attitude and not his greetings or his singing.

"Westaff made a decision not to utilize the candidate in question for any future Santa assignments because the candidate's attitude was not in line with the requirements and expectations of our client and of their customers," Jansz said.

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/153431.html

Its just political correctness gone mad.

What the fuck is next, no more 'Black Friday' or will you have to order your next coffee 'ethnic with 2 sugars'?

Regards,

Lee

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    I think we should continue this! Instead of saying 'gay' as in happy.. they should have to say 'homosexual'

Thanks.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    A Santa without saying "ho-ho-ho", is not anymore a Santa for me.
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

Ho Ho Ho!

When I lived in Australia it was 90 degrees out and 80% humidity as it's summer time in Australia during Christmas.

It was so politically correct there, santas aside, that it didn't ever really feel like Christmas.

One December, near Christmas we went to Hong Kong, got on the plane and all the asian stewardesses wished us a Merry Christmas, holly hungh throughout the plane, etc. etc. Then Hong Kong itself, the whole city, was decked out. It was amazing. Robotic Christmas tree displays in the street about two stories high. Christmas trees with presents underneath in all the hotels. Was so much fun! Who knew Hong Kong had more of the Christmas spirirt then Australia. Lots of fun.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

We have guns and drugs and child molesters and rapists in our streets and the worst thing that can offend a "woman" is Santa saying ho-ho-ho? My first reaction is to ask these supposed "women" if it's because they have a guilty conscious that Santa bellowing ho!ho!ho! offends them. "Ladies".....he isn't calling you out, it's tradition. Get over yourselves and worry more about how to take care of your family and keep your kids on the right path. Here in America, we as a society waste so much time searching for someone, some phrase, some simple word or some tiny thing that can be blamed for every negative issue in life. I swear I will disown America if I watch "Miracle on 34th Street" this Christmas and Santa gets censored when he hollers HO!HO!HO! This has gone far enough. Spend more time putting the law makers and politicians with child fetishes behind bars and leave my holiday traditions out of YOUR moral code list!
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    I think we should continue this! Instead of saying 'gay' as in happy.. they should have to say 'homosexual'

Thanks.
    Don we now our homosexual apparel
    Fa la la La la la La la la

:cheekymonkey:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    because women could take offence and children could be frightened.
    oh lordy there they go again with "its for the children" how will a child be any more or less frightened by a man in a red suit going ha-ha-ha than ho-ho-ho ?

probably the child will be more familiar with ho-ho-ho from movies and books. or are they busy dubbing over all the movies and changing all the books? the poor librarians with the white out and all those books.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

babies and toddlers are often very frightened of the big red guy with the white beard. i seriously doubt that changing "ho ho ho" to "ha ha ha" will make santa any less frightening for the really little ones.

and if they keep making rules every time slang comes up with a new word or phrase aimed at insulting someone, soon people working in public places won't be allowed to say anything at all... :jerkoff:

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    Don we now our homosexual apparel
    Fa la la La la la La la la

:cheekymonkey:
    oh that is SO wrong ....

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    You wonder who decides to make these rules. Did some woman complain that Santa offended her with the "ho ho ho!"?

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    babies and toddlers are often very frightened of the big red guy with the white beard.
    I always wondered why people couldn't make up their mind what his name was. Is it (Saint) Nicholas or is it freakin' Kris Kringle?

Oh ... and was he the "Ghost of Christmas Present" or not in "Scrooge"? The Ghost of Christmas Present looked like a young Santa with a beard and hair that was still red and hadn't turned white yet.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    and if they keep making rules every time slang comes up with a new word or phrase aimed at insulting someone, soon people working in public places won't be allowed to say anything at all... :jerkoff:
    Yeah, you think it would have worked with BUSH! Oh, sorry, that term could possibly be deemed offensive to someone, we'd better impeach him.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    Yeah, you think it would have worked with BUSH! Oh, sorry, that term could possibly be deemed offensive to someone, we'd better impeach him.
    Bush. To this day I wonder why he keeps trying to say "supposedly" when he knows he just can't