Thread: Why Are More Explicit Sites Becoming The Norm?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Why Are More Explicit Sites Becoming The Norm?

Sites like barebacking, ass-to-mouth, cumswapping, group sex, etc, etc?

Is the demand for these new sites launching regularly being driven by the program owners looking to be more extreme with their content because thats what they think will sell or do you think the surfers are driving demand for this type of content?

Im personally leaning towards them being driven (in popularity) by program owners not realizing there are many other underserved gay niches out there.

What do you folks think, are program owners or surfers driving the latest trend in these types of site?

Regards,

Lee

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. Epic Men's Avatar
    I dont think its more that "program owners not realizing there are many other underserved gay niches out there", but more personal preference on the program owners part. I have never been able to enjoy a good condom video, so why would I produce something I dont care for? If your going to spend alot of time on a project, you have to enjoy it!

I think the same applys to all the niches you menchond. In the future, I would like to expand into transexual, straight, and bisexual, but need to get my foot in the door first.

I don't think they're becoming the norm. I think you're just focussed on them in your research and in doing so your viewpoint is magnified.

Why do you think they're becoming the norm?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Why do you think they're becoming the norm?
    Maybe because in the last 3 months they are pretty much the only types of new sites that have been launched?

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Maybe because in the last 3 months they are pretty much the only types of new sites that have been launched?

Regards,

Lee
    I haven't seen a lot of promos for new hardcore/fetish stuff but a lot of seancody clones been coming out like crazy, with different themes.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com