Thread: Tour or not? lee

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar

Tour or not? lee

In looking around the sites that Lee and Condom cash own I noticed a total lack of tour pages, basically just the main page then a choice, sign up or enter as a member. Thats it. Lee, can you tell us if this is just a speed of design thing or have you found they convert much better when surfers dont have tour pages to look at ?
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    For me sites designed like this sell much better, lots of affiliates are realizing this also.

The more pages a site has before the join page, the higher chance you have of the surfer leaving your site and you not making sale, thats just common sense.

Regards,

Lee

We have different opinions on this subject, and different experiences, as do Seancody, Fratmen, CorbinFisher etc. Imagine those sites with no tours :high:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    see I would have thought they would be less likely to pay money without seeing more of what the site had to offer.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Camper than a row of tents
    Since it is relavant again, I'm going to copy and paste a post I made in a traffic leak thread a couple months back that didn't get any response....

-----
    What are your opinions on excessive amounts of content on tours? This could be sample content directly on the tour or a link to a blog.

This content may have a negative effect on affiliate traffic. In some cases this content provides multiple days worth of jerkoff material or at the very least a "Too much to look at, I'll check this out later." response. This could be problematic if the affiliate cookie expires before the surfer reaches the end.
    -----
    I post here to whore this sig.

the nastydollars tours still sell and they have 9, 10, 11 and more pages of content. we've sold 1 page tours and 11 page tours with almost the same conversion ratios and from pretty much the same traffic.

btw, most surfers that do sign up on the longer tours usually sign up within the first three pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt 26z View Post
    What are your opinions on excessive amounts of content on tours? This could be sample content directly on the tour or a link to a blog.

This content may have a negative effect on affiliate traffic. In some cases this content provides multiple days worth of jerkoff material or at the very least a "Too much to look at, I'll check this out later." response. This could be problematic if the affiliate cookie expires before the surfer reaches the end.
    -----

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt 26z View Post
    Since it is relavant again, I'm going to copy and paste a post I made in a traffic leak thread a couple months back that didn't get any response....

-----

-----
    Interesting, ive never really thought of that but yeah, im sure on sites that have large sample clips (showing hardcore) and multiple pages of images some surfers who would otherwise end up buying a membership actually do end up getting off for free.

Matt, it might be an idea to start a new thread topic about this so it doesnt get lost in the mix here.

Regards,

Lee