Thread: TopBucks rewards webmasters with Year End Bonus $$

TopBucksTonya

WTF? TopBucks rewards webmasters with Year End Bonus $$

Attention webmasters!

At year end we realize how important it is to have some extra cash for holiday gifts, travel or year-end expenses.

And, We at TopBucks feel it is important for our webmasters to understand exactly how much appreciation we have for the foreign traffic that they provide. So to show our appreciation for your loyalty throughout the year, TopBucks is offering a limited time, $75 pay per sign up from December 1 -15 for foreign traffic sent by ALL webmasters.

That’s an extra $40 per sale on top of our normal payout! Best of all--this special payout applies to all types of sales except web900!

It’s that simple!

We want to show you that no matter where you live, TopBucks appreciates your business.

Thanks to all our webmasters for their support this past year.

For promo terms and conditions click here

Hit up support@topbucks.com with any questions or to get personal assistance with promoting your site.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Is there a way that we can see what countries our traffic is being sent from and what country the signup has come from?

I have oodles of international traffic to play with but so far, i dont think ive ever seen a sponsor other than a couple of VOD providers that will show me reports of the traffics GEO::IP location

Regards,

Lee

I'm reading this to mean that any webmaster that doesn't live in the same country topbucks operates out of is considered a "foreign" traffic sender?? So where is Topbucks these days?