Thread: Need opinion on movie clip...

skaterkid9

Need opinion on movie clip...

Hi GWW,

I'm working on a series of short video clips for use on my first video FHG. This is the first clip I've completed and I'd like some professional opinions...

http://www.bed-posts.com/wordPress/?p=24

Thanks guys!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    It's a good start. Most MGPs will want 4 clips of about 30 seconds each, so I'd make the clips so they move through the scene more slowly... remember the idea is to tantalize the viewer and make him want to come and join your site.

I would also strongly suggest if you're focusing on the underwear (given the name of the site) to do some scenes that are *just* underwear. In the description you talk about your friend that sent you the undies, so work that angle... you can spend 20 minutes just showing off the underwear, flexing and stretching in it, rubbing your cock through the underwear but not actually pulling it out, fondling your ass and cock through the underwear, sticking your hand down the undies and playing with your cock and ass, caressing the elastic strip... you get the idea. The people with the underwear fetish go apeshit just from watching you work with the underwear, many of them find that hotter than actually seeing your cock. Then after plenty of time working with the underwear, you can still pull out your cock and jack off, and that way you're pleasing both the underwear fetish people and the people that want to see you rub your cock.

Perhaps try even shooting some scenes where you get yourself hard and actually cum while still wearing the underwear, without ever exposing your cock. I know that some underwear fanatics love stuff like that.

You can always shoot straight j/o scenes that involve underwear play, but since you're calling the site "Chris Underwear Club" you might as well give plenty of focus to the underwear... it's a much less crowded niche than cute 19 yo guys jerking off.

Hope that helps!

skaterkid9

Big Grin

Thank you very much for writing back Chip! I copied and saved your post for future ref.
    It's funny, I only started the site Chris's Underwear Club because people I met on Yahoo would send me underwear and the deal was I had to make photos of me wearing them. Back then, sending files by Yahoo was very hit or miss, so I started posting the photos on Geocities as an easy way for them to get their pics. BOING! Chris's Underwear Club was born!

Your suggestions (and others I've received here at GWW) have got me rethinking about my site's content and direction.

Again, thank you for your input.
    -Chris :-)