Thread: GWW Starts Rolling Out Its Web 2.0 Format

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? GWW Starts Rolling Out Its Web 2.0 Format

Starting over the next couple of weeks you are going to start noticing some really nice changes on GWW from the community forums right through to the resource directory as we roll out the first batch of our Web 2.0 overhaul.

With a totally new scripting interface for the directory, including RSS feeds and tagging of links, through to the new Web 2.0 forums on the GWW Community, including features such as digging, tag clouds, plus many new features that will expand your use of the GWW Community and enable you to do business better with a wide range of GWW Community members that have the same business interests as you do.

We'll also be rolling out new personal blogging plus myspace type profile pages and we're going to be bringing back your own personal GWWMail email addresses in addition to launching new features allowing you to create your own private discussion groups.

Watch this space folks as things are going to start getting interesting over the coming weeks :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Sounds awesome Lee! I cannot wait to see the changes!
    ICQ# 200-385-093

this sounds awesome, its a very good idea!!!!!

these all sound like really great improvements! I get so discouraged when someone "improves" something that I already enjoy and the "improvements" are just stumbling blocks.....but these all sound like great additions to an already wonderful site! I can't wait for the roll out!
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com