Thread: Success or Failure?

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar

Success or Failure?

Awhile back, Lee started using the peel ads here at GWW, and it seemed like a good idea. So good, tight wad me went out and bought myself a script of it, and tossed it up on one of my sites.

Here at my Gay Fiction Site

So anyone else buy one, or found using it to be effective, or found it to be a dud in their adult enterprises?

So far, for me it seems to actually have been okay. Not gang busters or anything but some added sales coming from its landing page.

Anyone else? :gossip:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You'll find it more effective on the right hand side of the page, i tried it all over including a full bar going directly across the top of the screen from left to right and the version that worked better for some strange reason was actually having the peel on the right hand side.

Its actually been hit and miss for Condom Cash affiliates using the hosted page peel ads, the ones who actually target the peels to the type of content they have on their sites, seem to do okay with it and generate a few more sales a month, the ones that just throw the first hosted page peel ad they likeup, dont seem to be doing much of anything with them.

Then there are those that stole the code.. LOL

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Interesting, as I am finding the one I have at the bottom right seems to return the better click thru ratios... the script I bought has all four corners covered, and you get to choose which one or which combo. I have mixed em up to test, It certainly is interesting though. :kickcan:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Jesus was never married, ran around with twelve guys, and was betrayed by a kiss from another guy. Lippi's Avatar
    It works best on the right, because this is the way most people read a book and peel the pages.
    Have a nice day,
    Lippi :morning:

www.thebestboys.com

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Then there are those that stole the code.. LOL

Well hell, why didn't anyone tell me I could just steal it?!?! You mean I went out and bought it when I could have gotten it for free 99? LOL
    ICQ# 200-385-093