Thread: Hydrogen Peroxide Power

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. Epic Men's Avatar

Hydrogen Peroxide Power

I had an ear infection this week, and a friend suggested using Hydrogen Peroxide. After I used some, I did some reasearch on Hydrogen Peroxide. There seems to be some neat stuff happening with the stuff. Might be old news to some of you.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    I never knew that over-the-counter stuff they sell to clean out your ears was just hydrogen peroxide in different bottle and accompanied by a blue rubber squeezie thingamabob

You might also be interested to note that you can buy the blue rubber thingy separately and a cheap bottle of Peroxide and save about a dollar or more depending on what store you go to! Did you mix the Peroxide with warm water? My dad, who is a doctor, recommends mixing a solution of half warm water and half peroxide and then using the blue rubber thingy to administer the solution into your ear canal. Don't stick the thingy into your ear too far either. You need to gently squeeze the solution, not just squirt it in full force. There are lots of twists and turns inside your ear canal and a full blast of solution can lodge wax, and the infection, into these little spaces and cause further damage and infection. OK....my mothering for the day is complete!
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. Epic Men's Avatar
    I did'nt even know they had bottles with blue thingys for your ear, . I am the type that sticks these things out and hope for the best but the infection just will not go away, due to my scratching and poking at it for the last 7 days. I have seen some improvement since the Peroxide.

No Chaz, I did'nt dilute it, just poured it in and listened to the bubbles...

Salvandorum paucitas, damnandorum multitudo mistermee's Avatar
    A dilute of 1/2 hydrogen peroxide to 1/2 water is the BEST mouthwash there is.
    "Wake up, Norma, you'd be killing yourself to an empty room!"

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermee View Post
    Yup, i use that regularly ever since one of my fillings fell out last year, its also much cheaper than the crap they sell in the stores as 'mouthwash'

Regards,

Lee

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermee View Post
    Now that's something I never knew.

That video link is so cool.. a car that runs on hydrogen peroxide and water mix.

Hopefully this guy wont get bought out by a car or oil company, which will then, as they have so far, bury the technology and say there is no demand for it, like the electric car
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com